I mean, we all agree that Ashley is obviously the hottest though, right?

I'm going to have to see them in action before I make a decision. Almost any girl can look like a beauty queen in a photo but then look like a beast on video. Going off the photos Gov's girl is definitely the hottest but some of these blondies are looking good also. I think a girl is winning this season, but I say that every season.

Actually, I had only seen the tiny picture of Ashley. I don't really like how she looks up close.AshleyUnderwood.display.jpg

No shocker, but here is the official announcement......'Survivor': They're baaaaaaaack! Russell and Boston Rob join the cast of 'Redemption Island'russell-rob_320.jpghttp://insidetv.ew.com/2011/01/13/survivor...emption-island/
There's a huuuuge difference between getting Russell on your tribe vs Rob. Everyone is going to want to be in an alliance with Rob and no one will want to with Russell. Russell will have to make some serious game adjustments in order to survive the first few tribal councils. No one will trust him imo.
There's a huuuuge difference between getting Russell on your tribe vs Rob. Everyone is going to want to be in an alliance with Rob and no one will want to with Russell. Russell will have to make some serious game adjustments in order to survive the first few tribal councils. No one will trust him imo.
it all depends on the situation and the personalities. If I was there I'd want Rob out the earliest, he is more of a threat to win the game. If we go by history Russell is not a threat to win the game because of his personality. I'd let Russell carry me to the end if it was the right situation.

Ok, so what exactly are the rules to Redemption Island? I thought that when people are voted off they go to Redemption and the person there will duel with the next person voted off and the winner goes back in to the game. But I've also read that the winner stays at Redemption Island and joins much later towards the end.

Ok, so what exactly are the rules to Redemption Island? I thought that when people are voted off they go to Redemption and the person there will duel with the next person voted off and the winner goes back in to the game. But I've also read that the winner stays at Redemption Island and joins much later towards the end.
The 22nd season of Survivor introduces a new concept, "Redemption Island", to the United States series based in part to the "Outcast" tribe from Survivor: Pearl Islands, and already used in foreign versions of the show, as The Island of the Dead in the Israeli version, Isla Purgatoryo in the Philippine version's second season, Ghost Island in the Serbian version's second season, and the duels in the 2002 Swedish edition. When a contestant is voted off their tribe, instead of leaving the game, they are taken to the area known as Redemption Island. There, they will have to sustain themselves in the same manner as when they were with their tribe, living on limited food and water supplies and shelter. When the next contestant is voted off, they are also sent to Redemption Island, and the two people will face off in a duel challenge. The winner remains in the game, living at Redemption Island, while the loser is finally removed from the game. At pre-determined points in the game, the person at Redemption Island will have a chance to return to the game and be reunited with the remaining players in the game.
it all depends on the situation and the personalities. If I was there I'd want Rob out the earliest, he is more of a threat to win the game. If we go by history Russell is not a threat to win the game because of his personality. I'd let Russell carry me to the end if it was the right situation.
The problem is he'll say that to 8 others as well. He then chooses which one he'll 'carry' to the end.

so we have all the information we need now to do the draft yes? Bob already has my $20 for the new pool.First episode is Feb 16thGov .... *chop! chop!*