No official cast announcements yet, but .....Sounds like us boys are gonna have some eye candy this season .......Krista KlumppCurrently residing in Columbia, South Carolina, Krista Klumpp is a 25 year-old former cheerleader who attended Auburn University and majored in radio, television, and film. She works as a sales associate at Visalus Sciences, and competed in the Miss Alabama USA pageant in 2009 and 2007.Natalie TenerelliAt just 19 years-old, Natalie Tenerelli is the youngest female contestant to ever play the game. She is a dancer from Los Angeles who currently dances with the Los Angeles Matador “Knockouts” and a group of AVP Dancers.Stephanie ValenciaStephanie Valencia is a 25 year-old model and actress from Long Beach, California, who previously worked for a tequila company.

Full cast announced minus the two 'special' players which are strongly rumored to be Boston Rob and Russell HantzAndrea - 21 year old student - University of Wisconsincast_thumb120_andrea_boehlke.jpgAshley - 25 year old nursecast_thumb120_ashley_underwood.jpgDavid - 31 year old defense attorneycast_thumb120_david_murphy.jpgFrancesca - 36 year old attorneycast_thumb120_francesca_hogi.jpgGrant - 29 year old yoga instructorcast_thumb120_grant_mattos.jpgJulie - 50 year old firefightercast_thumb120_julie_wolfe.jpgKristina - 46 year old law studentcast_thumb120_kristina_kell.jpgMatt - 22 year old pre med studentcast_thumb120_matthew_elrod.jpgMike - 31 year old former marinecast_thumb120_mike_chiesl.jpgNatalie - 19 year old professional dancercast_thumb120_natalie_tenerelli.jpgPhillip - 52 year old technology executivecast_thumb120_phillip_sheppard_0.jpgRalph - 45 year old farmercast_thumb120_ralph_kiser.jpgSarita - 36 year old visual effects producercast_thumb120_sarita_white.jpgStephanie - 26 year old waitresscast_thumb120_stephanie_valencia.jpgSteve - 51 year old former NFL playercast_thumb120_steve_wright.jpgKrista - 25 year old pharmaceutical repcast_thumb120_krista_klumpp.jpg

I guess I'm going to have to do a lot of situps if I ever want on this show. That or buy a farm and learn how to talk with a southern accent.
I'm 1/3rd of the way there! YES!!!I'm imagining that don't take felons though :club:
Steve who? NFL player?Anyone know?
All the photo links have last names in the URL if ya wanna check any of them out.as wsox said, this dude is Steve Wright

How are the mystery survivors going to play in all this? I know who the rumors say they are, just want to know what their roles are supposed to be.

He's one of my favorite comedians."The Stones, I love the Stones. I can't believe they're still doing it after all these years.... Fred, Barney...."
I woke up and everything in my apartment had been replaced with an exact replica. I said to my roommate: "Everything in the apartment has been replaced with an exact replica." He said: "Who are you?"

Geeesus, I feel sorry for the casting directors that have to sort through the tens of thousands of casting videos people submit.Here are 10 that are part of some voting contest thing ....http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/casting_call/vote.phpwatch the one from ryznfree, geeesus