Nfl Playoffs Team Based Fantasy

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BillyTotal: NEPass: NYRun: NYDom: NEMeTotal: Pass: NERun: NEDom:For the other two, I want to pick San Fran but New York would be the smart choice. I have to think about this. Well I think NE is going to win it all so I'm kinda screwed in the Dom category. At least the point differential part.

Current standings:Billy - 7 pts (3-4-1)Total (NE) - 333 yards, 23 points (1-1)Pass (NY) - 267 yards, 2 TD's (2-0)Run (NY) - 85 yards, 0 TD's (0-2)Dom (NE) - 26:27 TOP, 3 pt MOV (0-1-1)Run - 9 pts (4-3-1)Total (NY) - 352 yards, 20 points (1-1)Pass (NE) - 234 yards, 0 TD's (0-2)Run (NE) - 96 yards, 2 TD's (2-0)Dom (NY) - 39:36 TOP, 3 pt MOV (1-0-1)

I don't have it in front of me (to paste) but it looks like I'm the winner. No matter how I type that it comes off poorly.Anyway, I'll post up the official final scores later but from memory it was a 10-5 final.Total - 2-0Dominance - 2-0Passing - 0-2Rushing - 1-1

Total - 2-0Dominance - 2-0Passing - 0-2Rushing - 1-1
I have a question about the Total Offense scoring. The safety...does that count? If you take away the safety, then you guys would split the Total category.1-12-00-21-1Which looks like a tie to me...crap, now I have to check the tie-breaker scenarios again...Edit: Tie-breaker is previous round results. Which would mean Essay would win.Controversy!

I guess essay can be Dallas to my Miami (the first time around). the idea was that it was just points meaning the safety counts. But we don't have a rule book anywhere here so yea.the reason it's that way is because I was lazy and did not want to have to figure that type of stuff out. removing fumble touchdowns, touchdowns after interceptions, safeties, special team touchdowns etc. I remember in the first iteration of this league I said stuff like TD after INT was -1 TD. I realized later that was a stupid rule with the work I had to do on that.NFL_2011_Final_Results.jpg

i mean it aint no thang. and if you take the safety away now, you'd have to go back and check all the other games for defensive td's and that could change previous scoring (in theory). so it should just be totals and not take into account whether it was a safety or a pick six or whatever.