Why Is Na Making New Threads Instead Of Posting In The C-thread

WHY WHY WHY  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Why is NA making new threads instead of posting in the C-Thread

• Individual hands posted get greater readership and responses
    • He thinks because he played almost 1M hands in 2010 that he's special
    • Now that he's engaged he will be like all guys and stop hanging out with the fellas and we will resent his lady bc of it

2 and 3 for sure...ohhhhh I haz QQ and got 3b ooooo the humanity what do I do????well I am an aggro tard so I 4b...Well I tried something new... now I'm lost

I posted the hands I think could actually warrant strat discussion. If you notice I simultaneously posted like 10 hands in your thread.Also, if you count SNGs and all the hands I lost it was over 1M. I still feel i didn't put in enough volume (that's right, I said it)

Individual threads >> all hands in one thread
yeah yeah, we've heard you... and when you post hands and when unknowns post hands I think it is good for the forum and I enjoy the discussion.Most strat discussion I have occurs over AIM or Skype as a whole threads worth of discussion can happen in minutes (even asking several ppl) rather than a whole day or more in a thread... c-thread for BBV and some strat
yeah yeah, we've heard you... and when you post hands and when unknowns post hands I think it is good for the forum and I enjoy the discussion.Most strat discussion I have occurs over AIM or Skype as a whole threads worth of discussion can happen in minutes (even asking several ppl) rather than a whole day or more in a thread... c-thread for BBV and some strat
We need a mIRC chat for this forum.
I just read #3 and wut? You know she ghosts this board, right? She <3's you guys as much as I do
MRS. TEMPNINJA acct one timeeeeyeah... i'm only kidding btw. I just am at that age where friends have serio gf's/fiances and ish... they suck.
We need a mIRC chat for this forum.
It'd be cool but kill the forum prob :club:

there's little point to individual threads anymoremost of the posters here have enough of a clue as to how to handle most situations. and when we do make mistakes, as we do all the time, we usually recognize them when we post our hands.IRC FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree that the future Mrs. NA should post.I think Feral Cow has an IRC channel that has some FCPers.As for posting hands, I actually have always been supportive of new threads with catchy titles. They're so much easier to locate than in super-threads. For example, two years from now, I may recall some hand that I played that I want to reference...that'll be so much easier to just look up the threads that I made than search through BAW or New Challenge.

I agree that the future Mrs. NA should post.I think Feral Cow has an IRC channel that has some FCPers.As for posting hands, I actually have always been supportive of new threads with catchy titles. They're so much easier to locate than in super-threads. For example, two years from now, I may recall some hand that I played that I want to reference...that'll be so much easier to just look up the threads that I made than search through BAW or New Challenge.
your thread titles were always greatI support new threads but I prefer AIM and c-thread
that'll be so much easier to just look up the threads that I made than search through BAW or New Challenge.
That is the exact reason I like BAW and challenge.

more votesssssssdon't vote if you vote for 'more responses' bc that's just dumb... 'NA thinks he's too cool for the c-thread' is the best answerdo itttttt

congrats ninja ace on the engagement!

your thread titles were always great
That is the exact reason I like BAW and challenge.
Went searching for one of my favorite hands...http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=124587In the process, I looked back over gobs of hands that I posted. There were definitely some fun ones. =) I should probably start posting interesting hands again. I think I'd argue that Rush doesn't have as interesting of spots, but that's probably not true.So many of these hands are so ridiculous...I miss my inner maniac/calling station.
  • 2 weeks later...
MRS. TEMPNINJA acct one timeeeeyeah... i'm only kidding btw. I just am at that age where friends have serio gf's/fiances and ish... they suck. It'd be cool but kill the forum prob :club:
KingJames > Individual threads > One thread >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kimobv
+1 for IRC channel.Is there any server that people use already?
mIRC ftw!!
Is Kim still putting up with you?
Like a champ!