• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll do the $4.40 for sure and for now you can move me to the $2.20 180 also but not the $12 180s. My BR has suffered enough lately.Also if the group stays under 50 we might can use the new Stars Home Game thing since it has TLBs I believe.Oh and Rose and I are going to team up! Girls rule!

You should take me off the 4.40 list due to my partner in crime also being on the list. I'd do a cheap $12 180 turbo though. I believe I could break even or luckbox a +ROI in those.

cool VB, thanks for doing the work. speaking of volunteering for a thankless job to help with this thing, someone should ask Bob if he would be willing to escrow the challenge pool monies.

cool VB, thanks for doing the work. speaking of volunteering for a thankless job to help with this thing, someone should ask Bob if he would be willing to escrow the challenge pool monies.
If this gets going again I'm willing to hold the money as usual.
Thanks again to VB for doing the tracker.Looks like we are going to do just a $4.40 non-Turbo. Come on and Sign up!!!!!
I'm interested but also need a partner, one who is most likely better than me and would single handedly win for our "team".
If you can promise that you'll play all 15 tournaments I think we can work together.
Took me 5 minutes to find the team lists, geesh!!!
$4.40 180-Man (Non-Turbo) (Team) rcgs59/diamonddixie(Team) outsider13/babylondonks(Team) shark527/collotto(Team) maxstpolish/kobe2odom8(Team) GWCGWC/custom36(Team) Twstdwrstr/tbrickJamzpillypill corvairshaggy king_tanner wsox8 (?) bullmoose daniel mahanfargo MNmiracleCJS051103 goodtomhuntingdreamcaster