What are the rules for these again? Do you have to do it on teams? I hate poeple.
naw you can play with yourself or with others.based on the 2011 goal though, you should get a partner to start wading into things. :club:
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone explained how this worked before please. How does the partner thing work? I've only done individual challenges in the past on PokerVT.

Can someone explained how this worked before please. How does the partner thing work? I've only done individual challenges in the past on PokerVT.
Here is the rules from the May 2010 Challenge:
May 2010 4.40 ChallengeRules• The entry fee is $50. You may split it with one other player and enter as a team of two, or pay the full amount yourself and enter as an individual, in which case you will play all 30 games yourself. • There are no separate prizes for teams and individuals, each $50 entry is competing for the same prize. • Maximum of 30 games played, best 25 scores counted.• Teams may split the 30 games however they want. Team score is a simple sum of individual scores. • Each tourney you enter must be entered on the tracker website (information below) before the tournament starts. • When you are done with a tourney, you must enter your finish place on the tracker website. • Points will not count towards your total until your finish has been confirmed by another player. • Payouts will be determined once the total number of entrants is finalized. • The challenge begins May 01 at 12:00 AM Eastern time, and ends May 31st at 11:59 PM. Any tournaments you register for before or after that period will not count. • Points for finishes are awarded according to the table found here: http://www.nautiluspoker.org/fcptourney/may10/rules.phpThe Tracker• All scores will be tracked on the website: http://www.nautiluspoker.org/fcptourney/may10/index.php• Scores for the previous tournaments are archived here: http://www.nautiluspoker.org/fcptourney/index.php• You must register yourself on the tournament tracker website. If you have previously registered, you do not need to register again. • If you are on a team, you must set up your team via the tracker website by logging in and clicking on "my team". If you had a team in the previous challenge, you will need to set up your team again for this challenge. • Once you enter a tournament in the tracker, it cannot be changed for obvious reasons. If you make a mistake and need something changed, use the "request change" button on the tracker. Entry• FCP Bob will be holding the money. Send your $50 entry fee to Big_M (Scarborough) on PokerStars, and then send an e-mail to pokermanager@fullcontactpoker.com letting him know about the transfer and including both your FCP name and PokerStars name. Please email him and do not PM him. • If you are playing as part of a team, please post in this thread who your teammate is. • In order to get as many entrants as possible, entry will stay open until May 10th at 11:59PM. Misc• If you want the challenge leaderboard in your signature, use the following code:CODEleaderboard.png_______________________________________________________Total teams entered: 23 (roster)Total prize pool: $1150Payouts:1st: $6002nd: $3303rd: $220

might be interested in the 4.40 but would probably do it solo because I wouldn't want to bring anyone down too much.

oh yeah I got first in the last challenge... I almost forgot.suck on that wsox!!!
every donk has his day in the sun.. and thanks for making me scroll, farthead
Right. So, because our follow-through sucks - quote and add your name:4.40 180-man Challenge Sign-Uptbrick412
prob better make sure VB is willing to run the tracker again though.

OK. I went through and got a list together for a potential challenge for February. It is a short month, so this should make it more fun. Just reply if you want to be added or if I got you on the list in the wrong spot. First, we are still waiting to hear back from VB to see if he got in touch with VB to ask him if he will run the tracker again. If he hears back from him, here is a rough draft list: $4.40 180-Man (Non-Turbo) Jamz (Team) outsider13/babylondonkspillypill corvairshaggy (Team) shark527/collottoking_tanner custom36 wsox8 (?) bullmoose daniel mahanfargo tbrick MNmiracleCJS051103 maxstpolish twstdwrstr(Team) rcgs59/diamonddixie goodtomhuntingdreamcaster