my first hand of the year was 8 6 sooted, i was eating a sausage biscuit while playing and the thing was sooo damn good i misclicked and folded. i folded eight six sooooted. i was pissed. sure sign of times to come .fold aa every time this year and you will be winner

1st hand of year, I get dealt AA, AND LOOSE.....to KK. Hope that's not an omen.
How hard is it to spell LOSE/lost, unless of course you meant that you became loose after you got aces and lost to kings.
How hard is it to spell LOSE/lost, unless of course you meant that you became loose after you got aces and lost to kings.
:club: Loose.......as in......L"ooooooooooo"se.....like i lost a huuuuuuuuuuuge hand
:club: Loose.......as in......L"ooooooooooo"se.....like i lost a huuuuuuuuuuuge hand
You didn't mean it like that. If that was clearly your intent you would have typed "Looose" or more o's.
You didn't mean it like that. If that was clearly your intent you would have typed "Looose" or more o's.
i agree, you would of had a minimum of three o's involved if you were selecting the elongated meaning of loseso now you are just covering it up with a lie but it doesnt matter because the loose loooooose or lose still means you l o s t

my first hand of the new year was KK in the bb and everybody folded to me. my first beat was was QQ vs Q10s aipf and they hit running 10's...made me remember why I quit playing sng's :club: as an aside...when did bluffing into a side pot become all the rage? I just kinda started playing again lately and I've noticed it several times. Granted they're micros but still....

my first hand of the new year was KK in the bb and everybody folded to me. my first beat was was QQ vs Q10s aipf and they hit running 10's...made me remember why I quit playing sng's :club: as an aside...when did bluffing into a side pot become all the rage? I just kinda started playing again lately and I've noticed it several times. Granted they're micros but still....
don't know......but Jeremiah Johnson.........GREAT flick !!