How Dead Is This Forum?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your exactly right. That is totally uncalled for, but i geuss you need to the boost your status. I won't waste my time with a response to your ignorance I think this comment might have been in your defense , if fact i am pretty sure, which then leads me to believe that you are sniping at this point and not actually reading and understanding comments made.
Iknow antistuff's was in my defense.....The context of the qoute didn't pan out as I planned, so here it is.My response was to this:Ifold08, started with the STFU~~ and antistuff qouted his post with that listed,I qouted antistuff showing "I think we found the problem".my response to antistuff was telling him "your exactly right " that ifold08 comments were totally uncalled for ~~~and that he (ifold) needed to boost his status and I wouldn't respond" to ifold08's stupid comments.
Iknow antistuff's was in my defense.....The context of the qoute didn't pan out as I planned, so here it is.My response was to this:Ifold08, started with the STFU~~ and antistuff qouted his post with that listed,I qouted antistuff showing "I think we found the problem".my response to antistuff was telling him "your exactly right " that ifold08 comments were totally uncalled for ~~~and that he (ifold) needed to boost his status and I wouldn't respond" to ifold08's stupid comments.
Острокомедийно, спасибо для приходить назад.
:sobbing uncontrollably:and holy crap! look at all the birthdays today!!!25 members are celebrating their birthday todaytrint(32), sloshr(44), CJHunt(4), Nitro(29), MoChipsPlese(4), FCP Bob(46) , Athos(39), ProPokerMedia(42), kwama(86), galbijjangkkaestyle(6), Jwaltz(31), RyanPriceDotCA(26), Joke Account(103), pbailey083(5), xbarnett936(5), dunn623ov(5), conrad038qa(5), speedzgaylover(42), YonYonson(102), Blue_Sucks(101), ßâÞßȶ(39), onlineblackjack(31), B-Patz(28), andyrichards(41), audrey01(28)
Is Bob really only 46??? I thought he was much older, like in his 50's. No offense, Bob. :)Nothing else to really add, but I do enjoy coming here, and I am a relatively new guy.
  • 3 weeks later...
post-16365-1136745730.gifpost count up by one! :club:
+1 for relative content!

nice pic :club:

this forum is deadso deadzomg copters deaddead dead DEADDDDDDDDD DAMITTmovie_i_see_dead_people.jpgand yes, I am home
  • 2 weeks later...
The problem is that there is no advertising anywhere for FCP. If DN wore an FCP patch a coulpe times I bet the traffic would increase.
what are you talking about ko8e34 wears his FCP tshirt all the time