How Dead Is This Forum?

Being new to this forum, is this how it is all time?Does it only heat up during the WSOP? There have only been about 5-6 topics daily and most of the current replies are 3-4 hours old.What's the deal?D/G

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got here Jan 2009, total posts 2644 divided by approx 24 months. = 110 posts a months, divided by 30 days,= 3.6 posts per day.Last 3 posts(other than in my topic) =Today 12:19PMToday 10:53AMYesterday 9:59PMYou're not helping much either!! You're just as much part of the problem as everone else...... :club::ts

i just put baby powder in my shoes and it feels nice. i see you broke down max's post and surgically dismantled any arguement he had , very nice work sirwelcome to the forums and if you can.... ease up on the digs with msp he is awwwright

You got here Jan 2009, total posts 2644 divided by approx 24 months. = 110 posts a months, divided by 30 days,= 3.6 posts per day.Last 3 posts(other than in my topic) =Today 12:19PMToday 10:53AMYesterday 9:59PMYou're not helping much either!! You're just as much part of the problem as everone else...... :club::ts
This is the most productive you've been in months. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 posts in 7 months = .7 posts a month divided by 30 days = .02 posts a day. MSP is a regular contributor and is about 100 times less the problem than you. stfu and gtfo faggot

meh, thx guys but don't even feed the troll. I mean really, in his infinite boredom he decided to log on to FCP and randomly post about the 'state of affairs' for a place he may lurk, but doesn't participate in. Clear attention whore ITT.i mean he doesn't even realize to click my name to see the true "posts per day" computation.FFS, if anything I'm embarassed by how MUCH i randomly post. LOL./thread; ban OP IMO

5 posts in 7 months = .7 posts a month divided by 30 days = .02 posts a day. MSP is a regular contributor and is about 100 times less the problem than you. stfu and gtfo faggot
i think we found the problem.
Hi everyone!!!Happy New Year! :club::4h:ts
:5c
Post more than 4 times in 7 months.Stop being part of the problem and start being part of the solution.
Very interesting how someone like me a "newbie" comes in to ask a simple question and automatically all the forums "vets" start to dish out insults instead of providing simple answer, so they decide to talk shit to boost up their status, WELL DONE!
i just put baby powder in my shoes and it feels nice. i see you broke down max's post and surgically dismantled any arguement he had , very nice work sirwelcome to the forums and if you can.... ease up on the digs with msp he is awwwright
I wasn't diggin on him just point out the facts.....but look where that got me.
meh, thx guys but don't even feed the troll. I mean really, in his infinite boredom he decided to log on to FCP and randomly post about the 'state of affairs' for a place he may lurk, but doesn't participate in. Clear attention whore ITT.i mean he doesn't even realize to click my name to see the true "posts per day" computation.FFS, if anything I'm embarassed by how MUCH i randomly post. LOL./thread; ban OP IMO
My point proven, if you looked at my profile you would see where my posts were and not come off with the troll bit, or name calling
i think we found the problem.
Your exactly right. That is totally uncalled for, but i geuss you need to the boost your status. I won't waste my time with a response to your ignorance

Your exactly right. That is totally uncalled for, but i geuss you need to the boost your status. I won't waste my time with a response to your ignorance I think this comment might have been in your defense , if fact i am pretty sure, which then leads me to believe that you are sniping at this point and not actually reading and understanding comments made.

Being new to this forum, is this how it is all time?Does it only heat up during the WSOP? There have only been about 5-6 topics daily and most of the current replies are 3-4 hours old.What's the deal?D/G
This forum has died. As you can tell by my member number I have been here since the start. I once checked in with FCP many times a day for the latest poker info. Most posters worth their salt have moved on. I'm completely bored and gave it a look tonight.

:sobbing uncontrollably:and holy crap! look at all the birthdays today!!!25 members are celebrating their birthday todaytrint(32), sloshr(44), CJHunt(4), Nitro(29), MoChipsPlese(4), FCP Bob(46), Athos(39), ProPokerMedia(42), kwama(86), galbijjangkkaestyle(6), Jwaltz(31), RyanPriceDotCA(26), Joke Account(103), pbailey083(5), xbarnett936(5), dunn623ov(5), conrad038qa(5), speedzgaylover(42), YonYonson(102), Blue_Sucks(101), ßâÞßȶ(39), onlineblackjack(31), B-Patz(28), andyrichards(41), audrey01(28)