2010 Fcp Player Of The Year

2010 FCP Player Of The Tear  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who Had The Best Year Of Poker In 2010

• gibler321
    • Mr. Sparco
    • DinkDonk

Which of the following 3 FCPers had the best year of poker in 2010.1. gibler321 - Harrison GimbelThe 2009 FCP Player of the Year started off 2010 with a bang winning the Poker Stars PCA Main Event Championships in Bahamas for $2.2 Million and then ended the year in style winning the Main Event at the WPT Fall Poker Open in Florida for about $330,000 while also having a successful year in online tournaments.2. Mr. Sparco - Marcel VonkMr. Sparco's 2010 was highlighted by winning Event 54 at the 2010 WSOP which was a $1,000 NLHE event. For his victory Marcel won over $570,000 and a coveted WSOP Bracelet. He also had a successful 2010 online with numerous final table tournament finishes.3. DinkDonkDinkDonk is one of the very best Limit Holdem Players that there is. He regularly beats the tough online games at limits as high as 200/400 and won over $200K online in a limited playing schedule.This thread had a good discussion of who should be nominated this year and all 3 nominees made posts.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=144461The voting will be left open until about Noon ET on Sunday Jan 2nd. Please only vote once even if you have more than one FCP account.I think these are 3 great players and more importantly good people and I'll be happy to have any of them as the 2010 FCP Player of the Year.Edit: The Poll Closed at Noon On Jan 2nd and the Winner is Mr. Sparco.gibler321 [ 28 ] [36.84%] Mr. Sparco [ 35 ] [46.05%] DinkDonk [ 13 ] [17.11%]

voted/ gl everyone
voted/ gl everyone

sparco and dink have given me so much quality information in a completely selfless way that has directly helped my thought process in mtts and lhe respectively. I'm in a voting quandary.

With all due respect to the other two worthy candidates, my vote was for DinkDonk..He is a limit guy, and thats real poker IMO..No disrespect to the others.

Part of me didn't want to vote because I thought any of those three would be an ideal choice for POY. In the end, I voted...