Cash Game Hand Discussions

As per the other thread for Tournament play this one is for Cash games. Please post hands here for input and discussions as some people just don't post in the strat section or are dumb enough not to find it. Bob please pin this thx btw this idea's is Fluffdog's to generally get more hand discussions going

Who was the greatest hair band of all time Def Leppard or Poison. I always thought it was between these 2 until my friend brought up Skid Row and Quiet Riot the other day.Now Iam not sure.

How tough IS it to navigate an internet forum in 2011?
If there is some New Year's Day super virus that infects all internet forums everywhere, thereby rendering them a labyrinth of fake links and hidden sub-forums, I'm totally going to come back to this post and laugh at you.I mean, if I can still find this post in the post-apocalyptic forum world.
Who was the greatest hair band of all time Def Leppard or Poison. I always thought it was between these 2 until my friend brought up Skid Row and Quiet Riot the other day.Now Iam not sure.
Pretty sure it's White Snake.
i don't exist anymore, though.
Checky, Kat said to say hi to you if I ran into you lol
feral_cow_icon.gifv1.24Feral Cow Poker Hand ConverterHEM/Full Tilt NL Hold'em $0.50/$1.00 - 9 playersBB Thomas Bihl: $140.30 UTG elenko123: $88.25 UTG+1 CHANGEPURSE: $73.50 MP Xerone: $277.30 MP2 SparkCityAce: $103.70 HJ Hero: $123.70 CO Pleiston: $261.85 Button alyface: $74.00 SB meate8or: $80.85 Preflop: ($1.50) Hero is HJ with :3h: :club:: (9 players)4 folds, Hero raises to $3.00, Pleiston folds, alyface calls $3.00, 2 foldsFlop: ($7.50) :ts: :5c: :4h: (2 players)Hero bets $5.00, alyface raises to $10.00, Hero raises to $25.00, alyface raises to $40.00, Hero raises to $55.00, alyface raises to $71.00Heros plan? I really feel like his range is polarized to AA here, am I getting the odds to draw to one out?