Sunday (boxing Day)

Today doesn't really seem like a Sunday but it is.Biggest shopping day of the year in Canada.I'm going to be playing cash games today since I'm 8,000 VPPs away from Supernova and being this close I have to get there so I doubt any tourneys for me today.What are you playing ?

You can get 8000 VPPs in a day? I think one of my 2011 goals is to reach supernova status.I might get to play later today. Gotta go replace my PS3 and my brother wants to get supplies to set up a media center. GL all.

You can get 8000 VPPs in a day? I think one of my 2011 goals is to reach supernova status.I might get to play later today. Gotta go replace my PS3 and my brother wants to get supplies to set up a media center. GL all.
8,000 VPPs in a day for me heck no. I can get them by the end of the month though but it means playing a lot over the next 6 days.

gl there Bob and all FCPer's todayIn a few games $55.00 special and my regular ladies league game, in a few others yet to be decided.

turbo takedown for sure.tbd on others.Bears > Jets hopefully too (lol that i actually bet the jets +1 tho). Im the rare bettor that can bet with his head and cheer with his heart at the same time :club:

and people say boxing's dead......

Going to the Bronco game and then lolive poker after
I don't mind saying I'm a little jealous. enjoy the game and gl at the tables.
4 tabling and watching movies and cricket all day
The way Australia are playing there won't be much to watch today!I'm in a few random mtts

Gl to anybody still playing today! Family Christmas party today so I didn't play. Packers with a huge win too! :club:

I'm railing and if your post didn't jinx you maybe my watching won't either. turning off the hide from search made it a lot easier to find your table. glglglgl