Ft Of Sorts For A Quiet Nite

Stars 55 3k Gtd PLO/8344011215Only an 80some person tourney.....but at a 55 buck buy.....this is a total stretch of my B/R (which ive been great about staying within my personal modified B/R management range). So to FT it is definitely a not bad thing. Just had a good feeling and it's my strongest game.....so.....VAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!Coming in 5/9 little over a dime for 1st.Have some decent steam in the 4.40 4k gtd as well (ITM)....but no calls for that yet (hear that poker gods!!!!). Leave it alone :club:

gl Maxnice deal on the 1st game and gl with the 2ndgg

TY guys!!! 4 way chopped at FT in the PLO/8, finished with top $$. Better than 2nd place so woot!!Currently 12/14 in the NLHE tourney. like 13BBs. Time to do some work!!!!!Double FT's would be SEXY.

Finished 11th in the NLHE :(A couple suspect plays down the stretch. Kinda lost my edge. Shoved 11BBs A4 from UTG 5 handed into AQ. No dice.I can't complain....but I guess I'm happy that I'm actually pissed right now more than anything (poker player growth IMO). I gave away a great chance in that NLHE. I'm sure I'll be A-OK about it in the AM though!

I fell asleep railing mister sparco and never thought to check up on what you were up to , grats on ft and almost ft... play something today or tomorrow and i will rail you from 30 tables out

TY guys! And for sure about the max saint polish. I'm sure I mispronounce tons of names on here that I just assume the name of!!
nice win.how much did you bank?