What Was Your First Car ?

1967 Dodge Coronet 440.3 gallons to the mile, though gasoline was about $1/gallon.

Actually my first car was one of these1969_pontiac_firebird-pic-20820.jpegOf course it didn't have a motor and never left the garage but it was all mine!

Actually my first car was one of these1969_pontiac_firebird-pic-20820.jpegOf course it didn't have a motor and never left the garage but it was all mine!
I am dying to get a car like that. It will happen soon I hope !!

1977 Cadillac de Ville132.jpgThe picture isn't my car but may as well be, looked just like that. White with red leather interior, big V8 engine, just a massive boat of a car. I had it for only a few months before an opportunity to buy my grandparents 1985 Olds Delta 88 came about and I picked that land cruiser up and drove it through my senior year of high school. The Caddy was basically on it's last legs when I got it, my parents paid $250 for it as a Christmas present and it was worth every penny of that pricetag. As it sits now I'm 34 years old, been driving and owning vehicles since I was 17, and I'm only on my 5th vehicle. I get a lot of miles and years out of cars and trucks. '77 Caddy - '85 Olds - '93 Camaro - '99 S-10 pickup - '06 Dodge Ram