I know you love Rocky. I do Too. But does he derserve to be in the HOF.I grew up with Rocky while you were a kid in Cananda. I am inspired by the movies and they will always be on my list of those I have to thank for my success.But HOF? Is this correct? Let me know what you think. Your old friend that got this site off to bad start with my humorismDiabolical

I got alot of my inspiration from sly. But he is not a boxer. I fought one more fight than he did in the ring. And I have it on tape. Let me tell you. It was the most challenging thing in my life. I was 18 years old. You see, boxing in a ring is way more than a street fight. in a street fight, you can cower up and take a 10 second beating. You can run away. you can call for mercy or start crying.In a boxing match, you have to fight. Someone is trying to knock you out. And you have to survive that and also try to knock him out. People are talking smack and caLLING FOR YOU TO GO DOWN. Its brutal just to hear that some people want you to go unconscous. Sly does not deserve this. Not at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you think?

Sly does not deserve this. Not at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holyfield did not deserve to get his ear bitten off, but sometimes, shit happens...BTW - Tyson greatest boxer during pre-Don King days in modern history IMO. Boxers these days just want to hug and get paid big $$$.
I got alot of my inspiration from sly. But he is not a boxer. I fought one more fight than he did in the ring. And I have it on tape. Let me tell you. It was the most challenging thing in my life. I was 18 years old. You see, boxing in a ring is way more than a street fight. in a street fight, you can cower up and take a 10 second beating. You can run away. you can call for mercy or start crying.In a boxing match, you have to fight. Someone is trying to knock you out. And you have to survive that and also try to knock him out. People are talking smack and caLLING FOR YOU TO GO DOWN. Its brutal just to hear that some people want you to go unconscous. Sly does not deserve this. Not at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you think?
congrats on your one boxing match... maybe you should be HOF
Holyfield did not deserve to get his ear bitten off, but sometimes, shit happens...BTW - Tyson greatest boxer during pre-Don King days in modern history IMO. Boxers these days just want to hug and get paid big $$$.
WRONG!!!! Holyfield was headbutting a dangerous guy! Yes, what Tyson did was inexcuseable. But Holyfield was playing with fire for sure.I kept up with Holyfield and Tyson and that whole era.......
Boxing has had some tremendous fights in the last 2 months and none of the boxers were holding. You're in England yes? Those guys are serious tacticians with doctorates in the score/hold win the rounds and go to a decision style borefest matches. Rocky in the boxing HOF? nah
Gosh I love that skater. She does that with ease. ....... it seems. I think I have one more boxing match than you too
Watch it bro... I was a bully in 3rd grade, I can throw down.
I think I have one more boxing match than you too
Like the 3rd time you have mentioned your "one fight" ITT.IMO if there's a vegas house again this summer, invite people and sanction some fights in the backyard.
You gonna come to Vegas, MSP??!!!???
Doubtful, now that I've got annual trips set up with the guys for march madness and the wifey in early football season, unless poker treats me real well (which it is actually tanking currently!!) I doubt I'll be able to manuver an additional trip. Never know though! Sure would love to.

If Sly is in the Boxing HOF than Kevin Costner should be in the Baseball HOF under the builders category of course.Boxing could use a few good movies right now to get people away from MMA.

I have high hopes for The Fighter. I'll second Kevin Kosner for the baseball HOF but only because baseball is the lolz. How long before Joey Knish is in the poker HOF?

If Sly is in the Boxing HOF than Kevin Costner should be in the Baseball HOF under the builders category of course.Boxing could use a few good movies right now to get people away from MMA.
Tin Cup tho.Golf HOF.