• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am indeed Rose's new coach. :)I started coaching her a month ago and since then she has made great strides. Rose won her PCA package about 2 weeks later and I can tell a huge difference in her results and approach to the game since we started. She has a lot of enthusiasm and dedication to learning and improving and I know she will continue to improve leaps and bounds with all the hard work she is putting in. I am proud to be her coach as she really wants to continue to get better, works hard and enjoys playing. That's all you can really ask for in a student.

I am indeed Rose's new coach. :)I started coaching her a month ago and since then she has made great strides. Rose won her PCA package about 2 weeks later and I can tell a huge difference in her results and approach to the game since we started. She has a lot of enthusiasm and dedication to learning and improving and I know she will continue to improve leaps and bounds with all the hard work she is putting in. I am proud to be her coach as she really wants to continue to get better, works hard and enjoys playing. That's all you can really ask for in a student.
thx Justin :)you make a great coach, your patience, love for the game makes it easy to learn. I hope I can do you proud at the PCA and the rest of the games I play in Thanks again.
who the fuck's Davide. :club:
lol :ts hi there
I heard he sucks at poker. I wouldn't listen to him.
I also heard you suck at poker too lol
Fkn Ax donkeys oop bshey jeff, have you ever won the pca? how about final tabled an EPT? didn't think so bro
Just so you know, I FT'd multiple 18man sngs yesterday. I didn't profit any money though, confirming I do suck at poker.
lol jeff <3 us old people
you old all right, wait till you get my age lolanyone want to jump in a 18 man sng?hop on skype and lets play a 18 manJeff, Ian, Davide, Tyler, Phil anyone elsewimps/pussies
you old all right, wait till you get my age lolanyone want to jump in a 18 man sng?hop on skype and lets play a 18 manJeff, Ian, Davide, Tyler, Phil anyone elsewimps/pussies
skype orgy. I like where this is going.
Yeah Rose, not all of us can be on the computer all day long.
could of fooled me :club: