• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. - AristotleJust found that quote very inspirational. Hope you all have a great day! :club::qh:D:3h:ts:jh:4h:5c
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, eventhough checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits whoneither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilightthat knows not victory nor defeat.”-Theodore Roosevelt

BOLD TYPE : smiley face : sunglass face : shocked face : dancing icon : shocked face : clapping icon : INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE : smiley face!!!!

asdfghjkl;', your big mouths, or should I say mineoh well, Can't say it's not true or I would be lying. He makes a great coach

asdfghjkl;', your big mouths, or should I say mineoh well, Can't say it's not true or I would be lying. He makes a great coach
No one even knows who it is yet, what are you talking about?

kids will be kids, ok it's out now leave it aloneplease and thank you

kids will be kids, ok it's out now leave it alone
“Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
OMG i am so confused
lolokay story goes likes this, a few months ago I made a post on Fb about needing some coaching. I got approached by someone special and took him up on his coaching offer. I wanted to improve my game and figured since his offer was sincere and fair, I decided to go with it. Yes he is being paid money for doing it. He makes an awesome coach, His credentials speak well on there own. Yes he holds 2 WSOP rings, and just missed out on his 3rd, Yes he final tabled a WSOP event a few years ago, and YES he is a Wcoop event winner. I still have lots to learn but my game has improved as per the ladies league rankings, etc. I appreciated his offer , his friendship and any advice he or anyone else gives me on my game. I am hoping it will pay off at the PCA. As for the $55.00 game tonight, I was chatting to another PCA winner who told me she was bringing her coach. I said I could not bring my for a few reasons. One he is old enough to be my son and I feel like he is as well as a few others here like family to me. I bragged a bit about my coaches stats forgetting that there were railbirds present, and it was obvious they figured it out. Thus my big typing mouth let it slip out. Yes people Fluffdog87 aka Justin Filtz is my coach. Thanks Justin, Skyler, Tyler, Ian and Davide also for helping my game plus anyone else I missed. Lets face it we have a great group of people here at FCP and I am proud of them all.