• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Micros episode 5 is up NOW!!! First to post
8 mins, sweet.. Posting so I can remember to watch when I get home and to say it's nice to see you post again.
  • 1 month later...

glad to see a new one come up, thanks to you guys posting the link to these.... I always just kind of forget about the micros until i see it linked here,would of kinda liked to see a slight reference to 4th of July ... was wondering what kind of editing software they are using to get this finished product.is this some simple Pinnacle software for 90 dollars are or they into several thousand to get the end result?anyway , good segment. saint louis poker is dead , the blinds are too high

was wondering what kind of editing software they are using to get this finished product.is this some simple Pinnacle software for 90 dollars are or they into several thousand to get the end result?
From their facebook page: "We get a lot of questions about what software we use, and although the basic character animation is done with Xtranormal State, there's a suite of extensions that have allowed us to go far beyond that. It's called 'State Plus' and was developed by our Technical Consultant, Glenn Saunders. If you're interested in learning more you can join the Yahoo Group here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/xtranormal-tech/ "EDIT: Oh you were asking about editing software and not the animation. Damn, reading fail. I'm not going to remove my post, though.
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

love part 2 lol

I think you can't watch part 2 and not worry that I was dangerously close to being as bad as Rose after BF! I think I've recovered now, but I WILL NOT PLAY FCKN ZANGA POKER! :-)Kind of funny Twitter conversation: DiamondDixie Lisa N. If this reminds me way too much of myself, should I be worried #poker @TheMicros -- youtu.be/T4fvDHqiCvApokercar Riley @ @DiamondDixie That @TheMicros video is a bit cringeworthyThe Micros @ @pokercar I hope because it was a familiar situation, and not because it sucked?pokercar Riley @ @TheMicros The situation, definitely. The only thing that would suck is taking Full Tilt's money. :club:@TheMicros @pokercar Way too familiar situation, however at least I didn't (haven't yet) reached the shakes part, lol. Mini episode was grt!The Micros @ .@diamonddixie tyvm! There r clinics that wean you off the pokerz slowly, or so I've heard. I went cold turkey but wasn't an everyday user.Conclusion/Moral of the story - when you identify too much with a cartoon character it might be time to re-evaluate errrr get professional help!j/k I'm hardly playing pokerz any more - taking a bit of a mental health break!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

No sponsor money so no animation but some new material in the form of photoshops and a comic striphttp://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29/news-views-gossip/micros-web-comic-photoshops-1198667/

• 2 weeks later...