Ok, they had a ridiculously high standard to live up to. So let's not be too critical, it's still the best poker show there is.There were quite a few "lol" moments just not as many "roflol" moments. Still looking forward to Episode 4.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, they had a ridiculously high standard to live up to. So let's not be too critical, it's still the best poker show there is.There were quite a few "lol" moments just not as many "roflol" moments. Still looking forward to Episode 4.
This. Certainly the least funniest of the three, but it still had some funny moments. Looking forward to episode 4.
  • 2 weeks later...
So strong.I love how Siedel has embraced this. As for the 3rd episode being less than golden, I look at like this way, not every episode on the Sopranos was top shelf. You need to build story lines and develop characters. Ebb and Flow.
So strong.I love how Siedel has embraced this. As for the 3rd episode being less than golden, I look at like this way, not every episode on the Sopranos was top shelf. You need to build story lines and develop characters. Ebb and Flow.
+1

I thought this one was great! "I'm going to do the MF'ing Micros" too funny! I just watched again and realized Ballz says Justin Beiber, funny!

• 2 weeks later...
And with my 2000th FCP post I hereby give you brand new episosde 4!!! Back on their game!
tho
OWNED
And with my 2000th FCP post I hereby give you brand new episosde 4!!! Back on their game!
I was JUST thinking about how i wanted a new one to be out!
post an image, pansy. I know exactly what image you'll use yet I will still read it in the voice of the depicted character.
thatsthejoke.jpg

Some real gems in EP 4.The Beth Shak red pro line was Hularious Love the Emergency Room Signage Pure GoldOur lady of the miracle riverAnke Stabbings, Leather AssATV accidents The attention to detail is what makes the Micros top shelf.

• 3 weeks later...
Episode 5
Spoiler alert: you will be disappointed
LOL. I was surprised episode 5 came out so early but it makes sense now. Was 4 minutes of that really necessary? IMO this was more like episode '3Fiddy' and other previews.

the creator of mirco's was on quadjacks last night, he will continue with making the series. gl to him