Anyone Else Having Full Tilt Withdrawal Problems?

I made a $100 withdrawal request via Bank Transfer on October 27th. On November 14th I emailed them because I did not get the money, and they said they were having a 3rd party processor problems, and my money was safe. On November 16th they sent me this email:

Unfortunately due to an issue with one of our 3rd party processors, this transaction(s) has not been processed. To resolve this issue, your withdrawal amount will be returned to your Full Tilt Poker account within the next 24 hours so that you may initiate another withdrawal at your convenience. In appreciation of your patience in this matter we will be crediting your Full Tilt Poker account with $25 within the next 24 hours. Please accept our apologies for this delay. Thank you for your understanding
On November 17th, I made another bank transfer withdrawal request for $200, and as of this morning I still have not received it. I emailed them and awaiting a response.Just wondering has anyone else here had problems doing a bank transfer withdrawal?? I have done several at Poker Stars and the money is in my bank account within 3 days. With Tilt, 5 weeks+ and still not there.

The reality for American players right now is that some times the sites are going to be able to get you your money very quickly and other times there are going to be delays.

Ehh. On Poker Stars in September I made a few withdrawals and they came in 3 days. Here is the generic response I got back:

Hello Chris, Thank you for your email.Bank Transfer withdrawals can take up to 15 business days from the date of approval. However please be advised that we are currently experiencing some delays in the processing of Bank Transfer withdrawals. As a result it may take longer than 15 business days for the funds to be credited to your bank account. Full Tilt Poker is working as a priority to ensure speedy processing of your transaction.
Ohh well. Hopefully I can let it just build up, and use it like a 401k account. One day I can spend the money, as long as there is no crashes. (Poker World= LOTS of Crashes :club: )

Yes, lots of issues. Been screwed up since mid October.I've had issues with my last 3 bank transfers.I finally did one premium style cause I needed it to actually go through in less than a month. That one worked thankfully.Still waiting on the 3rd bank transfer one. I've been doing a lot of complaining about their non response emails before 15 days, they finally sent one admitting there is a problem and it might take longer. Doesn't really help me, but at least it wasn't the same email over and over like usual. Just so tilting they make us wait 15 days when they know damn well there is a problem, and EFT's just flat out don't take that long.

Yes, lots of issues. Been screwed up since mid October.I've had issues with my last 3 bank transfers.I finally did one premium style cause I needed it to actually go through in less than a month. That one worked thankfully.Still waiting on the 3rd bank transfer one. I've been doing a lot of complaining about their non response emails before 15 days, they finally sent one admitting there is a problem and it might take longer. Doesn't really help me, but at least it wasn't the same email over and over like usual. Just so tilting they make us wait 15 days when they know damn well there is a problem, and EFT's just flat out don't take that long.
I thought the issue was better so I did one on the 27th of November. Obv it hasnt been long and I'm not in desperate need of the money but maybe I should keep doing them just so I can get free money from them after I complain after 15 days.
I thought the issue was better so I did one on the 27th of November. Obv it hasnt been long and I'm not in desperate need of the money but maybe I should keep doing them just so I can get free money from them after I complain after 15 days.
The money they gave me last time was JUST enough to cover the wire, so there was no free money on my end.But yeah, I thought the same thing and did one Mid Nov, and no luck.

Well, I have been impressed with Full Tilt's Customer service. After 15 days, sent 1 email, then like last time, 2 days later, I got this email:

Unfortunately due to issues with our third party processors, the transaction(s) listed above have not been processed.To ensure you receive your funds as soon as possible we have decided to wire the total withdrawal amount of $200 direct to your bank account. You will receive these funds in your bank account from the 10th of December. To cover any wire fees and in appreciation of your patience in this matter we will be crediting your Full Tilt Poker account with $50 within the next 24 hours. We appreciate the inconvenience caused by these delays. Rest assured that we are doing everything possible to address these issues.Please accept our apologies for this delay. Thank you for your understanding.
I hope they don't "appreciate" the inconvenience, but I kinda do. Let's do the math:$100 deposit 3 months ago, played 260 SNGs, got $100 in first deposit bonus, $30 rackback, $25(?) bonus for some kinda multi-table 10 day bonus, $75 in withdrawal inconvenience bonus, traded $200 from Tilt to PokerStars, and get $200 coming back into my bank account. Minus Transfer Fee, I should be $50 profit and get a Full Tilt hat (I need to take side action on that to see what gets here first. Full Tilt hat or Neg-O hat :club: ) and had fun for 3 months. I think I am ready to sell the family business and get a new career!!
Well, I have been impressed with Full Tilt's Customer service. After 15 days, sent 1 email, then like last time, 2 days later, I got this email:I hope they don't "appreciate" the inconvenience, but I kinda do. Let's do the math:$100 deposit 3 months ago, played 260 SNGs, got $100 in first deposit bonus, $30 rackback, $25(?) bonus for some kinda multi-table 10 day bonus, $75 in withdrawal inconvenience bonus, traded $200 from Tilt to PokerStars, and get $200 coming back into my bank account. Minus Transfer Fee, I should be $50 profit and get a Full Tilt hat (I need to take side action on that to see what gets here first. Full Tilt hat or Neg-O hat :club: ) and had fun for 3 months. I think I am ready to sell the family business and get a new career!!
let's combine our money and become one mega super pro. We'll show those one headed donkeys/whippersnappers how to play poker.
let's combine our money and become one mega super pro. We'll show those one headed donkeys/whippersnappers how to play poker.
Like Bill and Ted said, "EXCELLENT" (that went over the head of the whippersnappers). Let's have such an important business dinner to discuss the details at .... Popeye's!!After today's bonus, I'm pickin' up the tab, 'cuz I'm rolled like that!
The reality for American players right now is that some times the sites are going to be able to get you your money very quickly and other times there are going to be delays.
lolz That should give American players a lot of confidence to play online. "You may get your money, you may not" Wow
Just happened to me, also. They gave me $50 for my trouble and said the money would be in my bank account on the 10th.
how long did you wait before emailing them?
how long did you wait before emailing them?
I actually didn't email them....it was about 2 weeks and they sent the email and deposited the money at that time. No prompting by me at all...proactive on their part.

Well, I finally got my money from Tilt this morning. Only problem, I requested a $200 transfer, and they sent $163.09, (I am assuming the $36.91 was fees), then my bank charged me $15 for wire transfer fee. So the actual deposited total was $148.09. Tilt gave me a $50 courtesy deposit in my Tilt account, but I am still left $1.91 short, and had to wait 9 weeks since the initial withdrawal. I think I will just let it build up for a while (shooting for $1k +) before I withdrawal from there again. Definitely not worth it. :club:

Well, I finally got my money from Tilt this morning. Only problem, I requested a $200 transfer, and they sent $163.09, (I am assuming the $36.91 was fees), then my bank charged me $15 for wire transfer fee. So the actual deposited total was $148.09. Tilt gave me a $50 courtesy deposit in my Tilt account, but I am still left $1.91 short, and had to wait 9 weeks since the initial withdrawal. I think I will just let it build up for a while (shooting for $1k +) before I withdrawal from there again. Definitely not worth it. :club:
For small amounts of money bank wires are expensive. Like you found your own bank takes a fee but also other banks in the middle can also take fees and the person sending you the wire has no control over that. Sometimes a wire goes from Sending Bank A who takes a fee that's paid by in this case Tilt through an intermediary bank who also takes a fee and Tilt has no way of knowing what that fee will be and then on to your bank.
For small amounts of money bank wires are expensive. Like you found your own bank takes a fee but also other banks in the middle can also take fees and the person sending you the wire has no control over that. Sometimes a wire goes from Sending Bank A who takes a fee that's paid by in this case Tilt through an intermediary bank who also takes a fee and Tilt has no way of knowing what that fee will be and then on to your bank.
That's why I never do bank wires. Fees are WAY too much. The only reason I did the $100 initially was because my Stars account went busto after 3 months, so I took $100 out of Tilt, thinking it would only take 3 days, so that way I could still be happy knowing I did not have to dive into life roll for poker. Personal goals. Anyway, I'll ask first before trying that again to make sure Tilt/Tilt's processors got their stuff together.

Not that it matters but I am having the same issue. I requested $100 the beginning of November and it was in my account in 3 days. I requested another $100 on 11-19 and I have yet to receive anything. They sent me the same emails you all received only no free money yet. I expect a response today as I sent an email to them on Wednesday asking about the status. I don't get it. One of the leaders and they don't have instant chat or a phone number, they are slow on email response and you can't get your money back on a consistent basis.