I Think I Got Bitten By A Spider Or Something.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey speedz, I just want to point out how horribly wrong you are here: the only poisonous spiders in the u.s. are the black widow and the brown recluse, and there is very little that a doctor can do to treat the bite from either one, save for some pain pills, so you might as well stay at home and tough it out, you know, like a man. FUCKING DUMBASS.
there are no poisonous spiders FUCKING DUMASS!
hey speedz, I just want to point out how horribly wrong you are here: the only poisonous spiders in the u.s. are the black widow and the brown recluse, and there is very little that a doctor can do to treat the bite from either one, save for some pain pills, so you might as well stay at home and tough it out, you know, like a man. FUCKING DUMBASS.
Said the guy who whines LIKE A LITTLE BITCH any time he thinks he might have seen a brown recluse in or around his house.Also, he doesn't know for sure it was a spider bite. Could have been a snake bite as far as he knows. Or tick. Or bug. Or whatever. The point is, spreading pain and stiffness isn't something that should be ignored.
Said the guy who whines LIKE A LITTLE BITCH any time he thinks he might have seen a brown recluse in or around his house.Also, he doesn't know for sure it was a spider bite. Could have been a snake bite as far as he knows. Or tick. Or bug. Or whatever. The point is, spreading pain and stiffness isn't something that should be ignored.
boy are you DUMB... I whine like a little bitch every time I see a BLACK WIDOW around my house. IDIOT.also: doctors are for pansies. what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right?
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right?
Only mentally stronger - many physical ailments can and do cause permanent physical injury or increased likelihood of death. Just saying!
Only mentally stronger - many physical ailments can and do cause permanent physical injury or increased likelihood of death. Just saying!
YOU CALLIN' MY GRANDMA A LIAR BOY
Wait, Shake's grandmother is Friedrich Niezsche? No, that doesn't make sense in several ways.
YOU SAYIN' MY GRANDMA DON'T MAKE SENSE BOY
  • 4 months later...

So this afternoon Bella the Pitbull was racing along the fence barking at another dog. I decided to try and restrain her. There is an old hedge that ends at the wrought Iron fence. As I wedged myself between the fence and hedge, one of the branches of the plant went directly into my ear. I mean right down the canal. It hurt so badly I went straight down to the ground on my knees in pain. I have a very high threshold. The guy walking the other dog asked me if I was OK. I wasn't. I almost passed out from the pain. Now I hear little "water" sounds when i move my head in certain positions.My hearing was already terrible from a lifetime of playing loud guitar and rock concerts. I think I may have actually made it worse.Whee.

So this afternoon Bella the Pitbull was racing along the fence barking at another dog. I decided to try and restrain her. There is an old hedge that ends at the wrought Iron fence. As I wedged myself between the fence and hedge, one of the branches of the plant went directly into my ear. I mean right down the canal. It hurt so badly I went straight down to the ground on my knees in pain. I have a very high threshold. The guy walking the other dog asked me if I was OK. I wasn't. I almost passed out from the pain. Now I hear little "water" sounds when i move my head in certain positions.My hearing was already terrible from a lifetime of playing loud guitar and rock concerts. I think I may have actually made it worse.Whee.
uhh, get to a doctor. it sounds like you fucked up something in there.
This may sound counter-intuitive, but the water sounds only occur when your ear is dehydrated. Get a netti pot, stew some hot earl gray in it, and pour the mixture into your ear. This will fix everything. Even that ED problem you've been having.