Qq In 3bet Pot.

$11 (1r1a) on Stars Nearing the bubble.No major reads on villain. The plan pre was to just 3bet/get it in.On the flop, I fell into the thinking of "well if I bet, no worse hand is calling, and I might get raised off a hand with a lot of showdown value" On the flip side, I think there's enough money in the pot that bet/folding isn't all that bad.Once he shoved the turn, I had a really hard time putting him on a hand ahead of mine that would play it this way. I think KK,AA, and AK are all shipping it pre. JJ and lower is probably trying to get to showdown. Occasionally he might be flatting pre with something like 10Js or 109s.No clue what to do here.feral_cow_icon.gifonce a cow has a taste for violence, it reverts. it becomes feral.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em ($10+$1) t600/t1200 ante t125 - 9 playersUTG: t99,739 UTG+1: t38,374 MP: t32,332 MP2: t49,486 HJ: t7,415 CO: t47,312 Button: t12,880 SB: t45,095 (Hero)BB: t94,493 Preflop: (t2,925) Hero is SB with :qh:5c (9 players)2 folds, MP raises to t2510, 4 folds, Hero raises to t7700, BB folds, MP calls t5190Flop: (t17,725) :club::ts:3h (2 players)Hero checks, MP checksTurn: (t17,725) :4h (2 players)Hero checks, MP bets t24507 and is all-in, Hero???

i like your sizing. and i like to c/f the flop tbh. its draw heavy but his range doesnt have that many draws that we are in awesome shape against. and any K isnt folding. and broadway suited cards also makes up a ton of his range. and under pairs are not going broke here too often, i fold, and well playedoh and @ preflop plan, yah if he ships we have to call. kinda sucks bc it is close to a 1% negative ev play but i would just calm gigabet theorm and say when we do get those chips we are good enough to make a very good run.all around looks well played.

No major reads on villain. The plan pre was to just 3bet/get it in.Once he shoved the turn, I had a really hard time putting him on a hand ahead of mine that would play it this way. I think KK,AA, and AK are all shipping it pre. JJ and lower is probably trying to get to showdown. Occasionally he might be flatting pre with something like 10Js or 109s.
here is the problem with saying his line doesnt make sense for him to have a better hand. we are thinking like what we would do. what is happy to get it in on the turn here? ignore the not 4 betting pre because that is how some villains play it. your probably beat. we need to villain to be suicide bluffing here to be happy to snap it off. and the few times he is semibluffing we probably have to dodge 40% of things OTF, and the turn is a death turn. oh and here is a hand we dont beat that may take this line: AJ, the rare AQ. hell a lot of aces. it is easy for bad players to fall in love with suited A's OOP.
oh and @ preflop plan, yah if he ships we have to call. kinda sucks bc it is close to a 1% negative ev play but i would just calm gigabet theorm and say when we do get those chips we are good enough to make a very good run.
lol I'd be thrilled to get this in pre, how is it -EV?!

@tehtoeyah i was wrong at that part, i blame black friday messing me up on that. it is not extremely + ev imo but its pretty hard to ever fold qq pre like ever.

racist
hahahah omg you just went there! fml i cant ever win! :club:

I suppose the only different thing you could do is c-bet the flop, which I'm not sure would be a good plan. Other than that it's well played, just have to bite the bullet and fold. Funny how often QQ and KK attract overcards :club:

You must be lucky.
pro's call it putting yourself in a position to get lucky!