It's coooool, Merc, I was just having a little fun. You're still much classier than Ship. Once you master the Corn Flake game, I'd probably just learn how to use terms like "optimal" in a more accurate fashion. These kids take it hard if you sully their lingo.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who goes all in without seeing a flop...fishes in this hand imo
I usually wait for the floop.
FCP needed a little spark!
Also I'm 50% sure you just outed yourself for multiaccounting.....
This is probable.
I did say I doubt HE was dumb enough to post if he multi accounted not that nobodys stupid enough to out themselfs.
People do stupid things but good point.
Hayley is hot.
i think she's meh.
She's cute. Like looking at a girl and not knowing if she's over 18 sorta cute so you just say cute to not sound like a perv. I love never knowing anyone on here. It's like some poker lurker's 90210 on the drama web. Stay tuned...
o shit sononly reason i bothered was its PTP related, i gots friends who he stole from so i'm more backing them up than doing it for me, don't worry, this isn't my return to FCP.
so your other account just got outed on FCP (I suppose one of your other accounts) nice nickname though

- Shipitt's "buddy" is playing at his house, takes bad beat, Shipitt tweets about NNB making a bad call.- NNB takes exception, sends pm to Shipitt voicing displeasure.- Shipitt posts pm and say NNB is out of line and asks people if they agree.....nobody does- People accuse Shipitt of multi-accounting seeing as it makes no sense for his buddy to play in the event (a $320 bi, his friend had an abi of $6) at his house and not him considering the tournament had huge overlay.- People also ask Shipitt for money he owes seeing as he's so baller and yet still owes people cash (apparently)

- Shipitt's "buddy" is playing at his house, takes bad beat, Shipitt tweets about NNB making a bad call.- NNB takes exception, sends pm to Shipitt voicing displeasure.- Shipitt posts pm and say NNB is out of line and asks people if they agree.....nobody does- People accuse Shipitt of multi-accounting seeing as it makes no sense for his buddy to play in the event (a $320 bi, his friend had an abi of $6) at his house and not him considering the tournament had huge overlay.- People also ask Shipitt for money he owes seeing as he's so baller and yet still owes people cash (apparently)-Hayley Williams is meh but has nice tits.
fyp for accuracy