I think is pretty gross that you are trying to insinuate that he multi accounted with very little proof I doubt he would be dumb enough to multi account and than post about it.Plus I do think NNb over reacted to a jab about a bad call. you where also 100% correct in posting it on FCP for two reasons one is FCp needs some fuel to the fire, two is you did the right thing by warning unsuspecting innocent twitter posters, never to twitter about NNB bad calls in the future. Thaks for that lol.
csbhttp://www.pocketfives.com/f7/100-r-final-table-hand-357535/
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did say I doubt HE was dumb enough to post if he multi accounted not that nobodys stupid enough to out themselfs.
I doubt someones dumb enough to pass up on that massive amounts of free equity when they're still gonna be at their house with access to a computer.
I still can't believe you passed up a 320 sick structure tourney w like 400k overlay to drink with your friends apparently @ your house on a Tuesday while your friend who had an avg buyin of $6 radomly decided to play it at your house and buyin to a tourney 54x the size of his regular game.
yeh, i think that he just outted himself goes up to about 80%
I think is pretty gross that you are trying to insinuate that he multi accounted with very little proof I doubt he would be dumb enough to multi account and than post about it.Plus I do think NNb over reacted to a jab about a bad call. you where also 100% correct in posting it on FCP for two reasons one is FCp needs some fuel to the fire, two is you did the right thing by warning unsuspecting innocent twitter posters, never to twitter about NNB bad calls in the future. Thaks for that lol.
lol at this whole post

The guy has a right to write whatever he wants on his Twitter. Alot of people use Twitter as their own "diary", but people do have to remember that people read those tweets, so you're sometimes going to have to deal with the repercussions. What is definitely wrong was posting the AIM convo, that is usually more of a private way of communicating.

I still can't believe you passed up a 320 sick structure tourney w like 400k overlay to drink with your friends apparently @ your house on a Tuesday while your friend who had an avg buyin of $6 radomly decided to play it at your house and buyin to a tourney 54x the size of his regular game.
Have to agree with looshle.

Ship, did you actually think that people would be on your side here? You say it blew up for no reason, but it seems the only reasons anything happened were due to you making a bigger deal out of things than you had to. Tweeting about someone's bad play in one tournament (in a hand your "friend" was involved in) that you supposedly didn't even play might not be un-classy but it certainly isn't classy. Wait, I read that sentence and it's pretty un-classy. But then, beyond that, you made it an even bigger deal when you got the inevitable response in an expected tone and then posted the private conversation on a public forum under the guise of asking for input. What did you expect to happen? It seems you went way out of your way to make this hand a big deal at all points; I clearly wouldn't know, care, or post about it if it weren't for you. So if you actually did multi-account, draw soooooo much attention to it, then out yourself accidentally, you should get like a professional poker player Darwin Award or something.

"plain and simple the A10 is beyond a terrible call" I tend to agree, but it's alos dependant on other things. Maybe patterns and table dynamic prompted a less-than-optimal call?And when is/did the Twitter Protocol handbook come out? Can't people post whatever they want. even if they have to suffer repercussions?

So if you actually did multi-account, draw soooooo much attention to it, then out yourself accidentally, you should get like a professional poker player Darwin Award or something.
haha A+
"plain and simple the A10 is beyond a terrible call" I tend to agree, but it's alos dependant on other things. Maybe patterns and table dynamic prompted a less-than-optimal call?And when is/did the Twitter Protocol handbook come out? Can't people post whatever they want. even if they have to suffer repercussions?
I think the Tweet is fine, obv there are repercussions, it's the posting of the AIM that was uncalled for.And also agree with your first statement, I would think that call is usually dependent on villain, ma, hero, table dynamics.

Aye, perhaps the AIM convo should have remained private. At the same time, it kind of substantiates NNB's upsetedness (neologism?) in terms of what Shipitt perceived as an adverse reaction.

Aye, perhaps the AIM convo should have remained private. At the same time, it kind of substantiates NNB's upsetedness (neologism?) in terms of what Shipitt perceived as an adverse reaction.
You know, I've spent a lot of time trying to become a good communicator of the English language, and I can not figure out what the hell you're saying here for the life of me. Sure, you can post whatever you want on Twitter and deal with the consequences. The AIM conversation is clearly the fallout from the tweet. He dealt with that by posting it here. The fallout from that is us giving the opinions he asked for. It seems this has played out pretty predictably imo; OP acted like an asshole, asked us if he was an asshole, and got called an asshole.

All I said about the Aim convo being posted is this:Shipitt thought NNB reacted poorly, so he posted the Aim convo, possibly to support his (Shipitt's) "side" of things. In this case, it simply added fuel to the fire and substantiated NNB's case that Shipitt crossed a line, although they both drew their "line" in a different spot. I don't know what's so hard to understand about that. A couple of you are clearly overestimating your ability to understand ideas more complex than putting milk on Corn Flakes.

All I said about the Aim convo being posted is this:Shipitt thought NNB reacted poorly, so he posted the Aim convo, possibly to support his (Shipitt's) "side" of things. In this case, it simply added fuel to the fire and substantiated NNB's case that Shipitt crossed a line, although they both drew their "line" in a different spot. I don't know what's so hard to understand about that. A couple of you are clearly overestimating your ability to understand ideas more complex than putting milk on Corn Flakes.
See, this one I get. Judging by the last few statements and the indignant tone of this current one, I think you are clearly overestimating your ability to put forth ideas more complex than putting milk on Corn Flakes. But good job on this one.Edit- Seriously, just read the post I quoted. I was in no way being facetious. I've read it again and it bears almost no resemblance to this last statement.
I love when Merc surfaces to pour soothing oil onto the raging seas of FCP.
Seems to be my greatest talent...Dink Donk - Sorry then for being snarky, but tone isn't evident in print and I get a number of people ragging on me for how I phrase things, hence my replykahn-blazing-1.jpg