Hey all. After a 2 year hiatus from poker I logged on to a few sites last night for the first time, and I've decided to start playing again and frequenting the community. I'm going to try to rebuild a bankroll with no deposit. I have about 4k player points on full-tilt, and I had $1.28 on Party in cash when I logged on. The plan is to play micro LHE on Party, and use the FT points for $1 tourney tickets and play as many daily dollars as I can. I'm up to $4 on Part after my first session of .02/.04 LHE.Once I get the rust off, I'll start posting a few hands here and there. Hope to see some familiar names around here.

Welcome back and good luck with quest to turn pennies into millions.I'm a bit surprised you still have money in your Party account, I thought they drained accounts that haven't been active.

Welcome back and good luck with quest to turn pennies into millions.I'm a bit surprised you still have money in your Party account, I thought they drained accounts that haven't been active.
Yeah, I believe it's 6 months. A couple of times a year I got $5 free from them, and popped on to play a tourney or a couple SNGs. In fact I think the $1.28 was leftover from the last free 5 they gave me.