Its The Wsop Me,1st Hand. 4 People Ahead Of You Go All In U Got Aa. Call?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread just gets more and more confusing with each post.
Let me tell you what was confusing. Back in '82, my current lover and I went out to Carlie's. Back then Carlie's was the best breakfast strip club in town. The breakfast was spectacular but the women there were so-so. Well, the one time I'm thinking of I ordered the chicken omelet, which was pretty good. I went to the bathroom to ya know go to the bathroom and when I came back out my baby was up on the stage doin' her thing. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to get aroused and cheer her on but it wasn't as appealing since I actually knew who was up there. I let it slide until the next day when I broke up with her. Bitch had it comin.
Let me tell you what was confusing. Back in '82, my current lover and I went out to Carlie's. Back then Carlie's was the best breakfast strip club in town. The breakfast was spectacular but the women there were so-so. Well, the one time I'm thinking of I ordered the chicken omelet, which was pretty good. I went to the bathroom to ya know go to the bathroom and when I came back out my baby was up on the stage doin' her thing. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to get aroused and cheer her on but it wasn't as appealing since I actually knew who was up there. I let it slide until the next day when I broke up with her. Bitch had it comin.
Hope you didnt pay for the breakfast....Kosin Trouble
made up obv

With 5 people all in, we need 20% equity for this to be +EV. We may not even have that:

equity		win 		tie 		  pots won 	pots tied	Hand 0: 	18.683%	  01.41% 	17.27% 			 11988 	   146941.90   { AdAs }Hand 1: 	19.814%	  02.54% 	17.27% 			 21610 	   146941.90   { AcAh }Hand 2: 	22.698%	  22.66% 	00.03% 			192801 		  282.40   { JsTs }Hand 3: 	22.383%	  22.35% 	00.03% 			190121 		  282.40   { 7d6d }Hand 4: 	16.422%	  16.39% 	00.03% 			139417 		  282.40   { 3h2h }

Clear fold.

Andy Rooney?
You whippersnappers are funny
Hope you didnt pay for the breakfast....Kosin Trouble
I paid for it all right. A punch right in the nose after I dumped the babe.
made up obv
Hey Jealousy
Whoa.. Hold up. First:a) Damn, I did not know you were that old. I figured you for early 30's.b)
my current lover...
next day I broke up with her. Bitch had it comin
So, you been hittin it off and on for 18 years, got back together, or what??
chicken omelet made up obv
Come to the deep south. Shitz fo realz yo. Chicken N' Waffles, Wings N' Waffles, Fish N' Cheese Grits. All over the 'hoods down here.
Whoa.. Hold up. First:a) Damn, I did not know you were that old. I figured you for early 30's.b) So, you been hittin it off and on for 18 years, got back together, or what??Come to the deep south. Shitz fo realz yo. Chicken N' Waffles, Wings N' Waffles, Fish N' Cheese Grits. All over the 'hoods down here.
a) who ever said I was that old?b) I have many lovers

Are they Red Aces or Black Aces?I would hate to lose against the Black Aces in the event of a showdown. I have heard the Ace of Spade is the Trump and would beat the other Aces.So in this instance, color does matter.

Maybe tbrick412 can break it down for us
after further review, dont ever fold. you have wired aces, which cant be beat. this is the most absurd question ever. if you ever fold wired aces here, you shouldnt play poker
No, this is too easy for such a great poker mind.TB Rick, what if the opposing four players are all female, and you have to use your experience and ability reading women to make your decision?
I might consider folding here for real.AA in a 5 way pot usually has a very slim chance of winning.Not really to put my tournament life on the line at this point.
Ok guys, everyone take a shot
I might consider folding here for real.AA in a 5 way pot usually has a very slim chance of winning.Not really to put my tournament life on the line at this point.
JSpencer saves the thread again!
Of course 3 pages of thinly veiled sarcasm doesn't bother him. Welcome in 2004 everyone!
Thinly veiled? It was laid on pretty thickly.I was being sarcastic myself, I thought that would be apparent at this point.