16bb w ATs utg+1 is crazy
Yea, I know. Table was playing all kinds of crap, and I am doing too many things at once to concentrate properly. Also took a bad beat a few hands earlier against quads, so I am also a bit steamed. Just think it is funny how the hand played out. I guess I deserved it tho. :club:
feral_cow_icon.gifbeware the feral cow packs. they hunger.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em ($4.00+$0.40) t150/t300 ante t40 - 8 playersButton: t2,875 SB: t14,703 BB: t14,673 UTG: t2,109 (Hero)UTG+1: t4,057 MP: t18,519 HJ: t24,734 CO: t15,012 Preflop: (t770) Hero is UTG with :5c:D (8 players)Hero raises to t2069 and is all-in, 3 folds, CO folds, Button folds, SB calls t1919, BB calls t1769Flop: (t6,527) :club::ts:club: (3 players)SB bets t1500, BB raises to t12564 and is all-in, SB calls t11064Turn: (t31,655) :4h (3 players)River: (t31,655) :qh (3 players)SB showed :ts:D, and won (31655) with a flush, King highBB showed :D:jh, and lost with two pair, Aces and FoursHero showed :3h:D, and lost with a pair of AcesSB won t31655
I made a final table today fish. :club:
Congrats, Gallo!If you are truly upset with me, I apologize but I had already selected 4 horses and the tournament was underway when you repsonded...And I'll play you HU4rollz if you want to settle this on the felt, sir
Congrats, Gallo!If you are truly upset with me, I apologize but I had already selected 4 horses and the tournament was underway when you repsonded...And I'll play you HU4rollz if you want to settle this on the felt, sir
looooooooool no.I'll play you HU4Rollz on Stars. but I just have like $2 & change. :club: