Eli Manning Is A Worthless Piece Of Crap

dont just say my statement is retarded
Your statement was retarded.
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you think Trent Dilfer is a better QB than Dan Marino?
no. i wouldn't apply that logic to all QBs in the past. i actually think Romo is one of the most overrated QBs in the NFL. he can put up numbers but he's far from a leader. but trent has one thing dan doesnt have, and thats a ring. as sad as that is.
no. i wouldn't apply that logic to all QBs in the past.
That's because your statement makes no sense whatsoever. Do you realize how irrelevant a ring is to how good a QB is? Peyton Manning wasn't a better QB the day after he won a superbowl than the day before he won it.

*eyeroll*I'm not even going to put in the effort on this one.

That's because your statement makes no sense whatsoever. Do you realize how irrelevant a ring is to how good a QB is? Peyton Manning wasn't a better QB the day after he won a superbowl than the day before he won it.
yeah it makes sense. let me rephrase my original statement.Romo is not a leader, he is overrated and shys away from the big moments. Eli has proven to be more clutch. thats why i would take Eli over Romo. forget the superbowl argument.

In eli's defense, New York is one of the most difficult places to be an effective passer because of the crazy winds at the meadowlands. I don't know about the new stadium, but I know the old one had just insane cross winds, so his passing numbers at home were severely effected.

In eli's defense, New York is one of the most difficult places to be an effective passer because of the crazy winds at the meadowlands. I don't know about the new stadium, but I know the old one had just insane cross winds, so his passing numbers at home were severely effected.
I like Eli and would put him in my top 10 if he didn't miss high so often. It's terrible as a QB to miss high because it invariably leads to tons of INTs. Just look at Eli's numbers last year....tons of yards and tons of TDs but sooooooo many picks. Just an absurd amount because when he makes a bad throw it is always too high.Agree that the old Meadowlands was a very tough place to throw though.
  • 4 weeks later...
Giants don't look right, do they? Something's off. By the way, do you think Archie Manning called Peyton's sponsors this month and had this exchange with them?Archie: Hey, I was just wondering — it would be weird if Peyton did ads for you guys, what if we slid Eli in there this year and he did the ads instead?Sponsor: Ah, jeez … well … um … let us get back to you on that … "
And are in last place with a QB who has been hurt the last two games. Division looks wide open to me.
It is but I still think Dallas is the 3rd best team in the division. Philly imploding would be fine by me tho.
I have no idea who the best team is. Injuries to Philly, Dallas and NY are sure making the Redskins look decent.
yeah, but they just lost to Dallas' mash unit.I'm actually kinda loving the G-men right now if Prince Amakamura comes back healthy and contributes.
  • 2 weeks later...

"Last Sunday, we were watching football when Sarah Larimer (Grantland's sports blog editor) was asked the question, "If you could marry one NFL QB, who would it be?" Without blinking, she responded, "Eli!"Eli?????We were dumbfounded and immediately demanded an explanation. Sarah quickly spouted out three reasons: he's handsome; he lives in New York (making a long-distance romance more realistic since L.A. to NYC is an easy flight); and most important, she loves that Eli is such a sensitive guy. Apparently, Archie Manning doted on Cooper and Peyton as kids, and poor Eli was left hanging out with his mom and learning how to be sensitive or something (as this 2008 New York Times feature covered). This left us even more dumbfounded, and once Sarah's Eli selection was quickly and vociferously backed up on e-mail by Grantland's Katie Baker, we were practically stupefied.Forget about the fact that I will never look at Eli Manning again without thinking of him making Sarah a mixtape or standing outside Katie's apartment in the pouring rain holding a boom box over his head and blaring "In Your Eyes" for a second, or that the whole exchange inadvertently gave us a running Eli/Sarah joke for the rest of the season, and really, the rest of the decade. Here's my question to my 18 female readers out there: Do women really dig Eli Manning, or is it just a massive coincidence that our two-person sample size produced this result? Either way, I'd like to dedicate this song to Eli and Sarah."http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/29/sports/f...g.html?emc=eta1

• 1 month later...
Somebody talk me out of betting the Cowboys to win their division.
The Eagles play in the NFC East. Your welcome.
I don't think I thanked you.Although it is time for Dallas to fall apart down the stretch. So maybe I'll thank you later.
I don't think I thanked you.Although it is time for Dallas to fall apart down the stretch. So maybe I'll thank you later.
Your welcome. Just remember that free gambling advice is worth every penny.