Let the good times roll!In honor of MSP (MaxStPolish), I am gonna give out 4 stakes to the $2.20 6max turbo (Tourney 331148631) at 18:15ETOnly requirement is say something nice about the city of Chicago.

I'll take a stake if I don't have to say anything good about Chicago. Whatsupma3 (new castle) is name on stars.Edit: Nevermind, I didn't realize I was almost 1 hour late.

I'll take a stake if I don't have to say anything good about Chicago. Whatsupma3 (new castle) is name on stars.Edit: Nevermind, I didn't realize I was almost 1 hour late.
your still good, tourney doesnt start for another few mins....lmk if you want to play

good luck with your four horsepiss on chicago (snow) 1987 boot camp Great Lakes winter , snow duty ,, nothing nice to say about winter in chicago , dont know about the other seasonswas shipped out before spring

Poor move slick. Fold A4 UTG next time.
I think blanket statements like this are very bad for the game. It was a 6 max tourney and if I remember correctly, we were playing 5 handed. The table was playing farily tight to shoves. I had 11 BB's. Maybe folding was the correct move but it's never a good idea to make blanket statements because there are very few absolutes in this game.
I think blanket statements like this are very bad for the game. It was a 6 max tourney and if I remember correctly, we were playing 5 handed. The table was playing farily tight to shoves. I had 11 BB's. Maybe folding was the correct move but it's never a good idea to make blanket statements because there are very few absolutes in this game.
It was a bad move. He didn't have to be a dick about it though.