• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sammi's right cross deserved a bitch slap but Ronni can't do that on TV, so he broke her shit. Cuckolding him at the bar is another reason to go berserk. Pretty reasonable reaction actually. Even though they were officially broken up, while in the same house they were never going to be really broken up.Drunk/single Ronni is entertaining and I'm glad she's out of the house.

Well...steroids will do that to a person who is already unstable and emotional to begin with. He's a fairly mild case compared to some abusers I've seen. I don't like either of them, but Sammi catches the brunt of my wrath because everything that comes out of her mouth is either a whine or a complaint...I can't stand her, she just comes off as such an incredible bitch. Ronnie is actually entertaining and amusing when his storyline isn't completely wrapped up in Sammi.
100% this.

Are we forgetting the epic-right-cross-to-the-jaw she landed? That was like the single best punch I've seen from a woman, excluding professional boxers or things of that ilk.

Good point with the steroids. Also something that hasn't been mentioned, pointed out on Bill Simmons' podcast, its pretty obvious they are watching the Miami season while this is being filmed. That explains why Sammi gets so angry out of nowhere and why she apologized to Snooki and Jenni bc she realized they were trying to help her all along

Good point with the steroids. Also something that hasn't been mentioned, pointed out on Bill Simmons' podcast, its pretty obvious they are watching the Miami season while this is being filmed. That explains why Sammi gets so angry out of nowhere and why she apologized to Snooki and Jenni bc she realized they were trying to help her all along
How could they be doing that without a TV in the house?
I would guess that less than half of the people who watch it here, watch it on TV.
Yeah...but as far as I can tell there are no computers or cell phones either. Just a ton of delicious drama-inducing alcohol and a hot tub. :club:
Yeah...but as far as I can tell there are no computers or cell phones either. Just a ton of delicious drama-inducing alcohol and a hot tub. :club:
Hmmm, I'm not sure, then. I thought I remembered a computer, but I might be thinking of the first season or a different show or something.
I'm assuming there is either one that isn't shown or MTV showed them the episodes. Although they dont have cell phones, when Snooki and Jen go back to her house when her boyfriend took all the crap, snookis friend shows up and Deena tells her the story how her ex stole the stuff from the house and they are on the way back.
Seriously, y'all have ragged on Sammi a lot, but I think Ron is way worse.At the end of the day, he is the one that cheated, and he has this insane anger problem. Throwing all her shit around like that on several occasions is so ridiculous and immature and totally not acceptable. Sammi wasn't an innocent party and kicked up a lot of fights, but she never did anything that disrespectful or over the top.I think Ronnie has issues. He rages, then he cries. It's not normal behaviour.
Forget going out with her, even if I was just living with that twat like the rest of them are, I'm pretty sure I would want to throw all her shit around.
Sammi's right cross deserved a bitch slap but Ronni can't do that on TV, so he broke her shit. Cuckolding him at the bar is another reason to go berserk. Pretty reasonable reaction actually. Even though they were officially broken up, while in the same house they were never going to be really broken up.Drunk/single Ronni is entertaining and I'm glad she's out of the house.
^^^^^Yup.
  • 1 month later...

ROFLMAO, if you missed The Situation trying to roast Donald Trump last night and failing miserably you pretty much have to see it ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XIy4_D-_gMIt is so hard to watch, soooo uncomfortable. he bombs so bad, the blank stares and eventual boo's just make it so awkwardly awesome.With that being said, all the other roasters were pretty much awesome and it was one of the better roasts outside of Sitch

some more horrible jokes that didn't make the airing that TMZ posted ....Among the crap that didn't make the cut -- a racial attempt at humor directed at Snoop Dogg: "Yo Snoop, what up dawg ... you know you have so much in common with Donald Trump?Trump's ancestors were into real estate ... and your ancestors were considered property."More terrible cracks ..."I'm not from New Jersey ... I was born in Staten Island which is a New York borough ... not to be confused with the burro Marlee Matlin bl*ws onstage in Tijuana ... "He continued, "Relax, she didn't even hear it ... I mean hey, at least her mouth is good for something right? Hey, that was definitely some great work Marlee ... have you ever done anything else actually?"Sitch ignored the boos and groans and continued ... "Larry King is rockin' the Armani diaper ... Seth MacFarlane is sporting Victoria's Secret ... panties. And Snoop is wearing a Louis Vuitton condom ... nah, I'm just kidding, he don't wear condoms, you know that!"And it just didn't stop ..."I like Larry King ... he's a playa ... he actually wrote a book named 'Mr. King Is Having a Heart Attack' ... he got that title from a hooker he was f**king."One last parting shot for Trump:"Trump is a good looking dude ... if your eyes are like Marlee Matlin's ears."The Situation everybody.

ROFLMAO, if you missed The Situation trying to roast Donald Trump last night and failing miserably you pretty much have to see it ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XIy4_D-_gMIt is so hard to watch, soooo uncomfortable. he bombs so bad, the blank stares and eventual boo's just make it so awkwardly awesome.With that being said, all the other roasters were pretty much awesome and it was one of the better roasts outside of Sitch
OMG!!! This was so difficult to watch!!! Im so embarresed for him.I love Jersey Shore, its like my favourite show right now. I remember thinking it was the most retarded show on tv but one day I found myself being genuinly entertained by a season 2 marathon and ive been absolutly hooked ever since.The Situation is my favourite character by far.Although I really hate Ronnie and Sammy, I think they're a big reason for why the show became such a hit in the first place because whether you admit it or not, they're constant drama and fighting is kinda entertaining.I mean, she punched him in the fucking face! THAT WAS GOLD!!!
I finally got around to watching this.Brutal.
  • 2 weeks later...

this is not supposed to air until april 25th, but somehow has made it up to youtube, probably will be taken down soon so watch it while you can ..part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rs9ElLgbM4part 2

part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYJVDdUod3UThe cast of Jersey Shore is on Silent Library and I had so many lol moments watching this it was ridiculous.Someone obviously just took a camera and filmed their television so quality aint great, but still watchableAND HILARIOUS
  • 2 weeks later...