I'm thinking the t-shirt store has to pay a hefty fee to get the Jersey Shore cast to 'work' there. The boardwalk overlooking the beach where Snookie was making a fool of herself was lined with people watching the spectacle. It probably takes some fancy camera work and editing to make them look normal when out in public instead of celebrities.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1/25/2011 7:15 AM PSTThe entire "Jersey Shore" cast is finally getting THE BOOT -- because we're told the plan is to shoot Season 4 in Italy!Sources connected to the show tell us they will be scouting locations in Italy -- similar to the way they did it in Miami -- to find the right locale.One source connected with the show says they've already lined up some of Vinny's Italian relatives to host the "Jersey" crew for an authentic Guadagnino dinner.And we're told ... two months ago execs began working on getting visas for the cast and crew.Of course, the whole thing is contingent on whether the Italian government lets them in the country!!

1/25/2011 7:15 AM PSTThe entire "Jersey Shore" cast is finally getting THE BOOT -- because we're told the plan is to shoot Season 4 in Italy!Sources connected to the show tell us they will be scouting locations in Italy -- similar to the way they did it in Miami -- to find the right locale.One source connected with the show says they've already lined up some of Vinny's Italian relatives to host the "Jersey" crew for an authentic Guadagnino dinner.And we're told ... two months ago execs began working on getting visas for the cast and crew.Of course, the whole thing is contingent on whether the Italian government lets them in the country!!
They're also doing a "Geordie Shore" here, set in Newcastle. I think it will lame. Jersey Shore is a phenomenon that can't be replicated.
They're also doing a "Geordie Shore" here, set in Newcastle. I think it will lame. Jersey Shore is a phenomenon that can't be replicated.
I saw today that JWOWW and Snooks started filming their own Jersey Shore spin off show with just the two of them yesterday, will also be on MTV1/25/2011 12:30 AM PST The new Snooki/Jwoww reality show began filming yesterday -- and instead of shooting on the Jersey Shore or sunny Miami ... they shot in a snowy New York suburb 75 miles outside of NYC. Gym, shovel, laundry!Snooks shot scenes for her new show at her parents' house in Marlborough, NY. In the clip, she's riding in a Marlborough Fire Department car with her dad -- who's a fireman -- as they pull into the home and walk inside.Of course, by the time MTV is done editing it ... she'll have fallen in the snow three times and pulled her father down with her ... while doing shots of tequila with three juiceheads.
I'm thinking the t-shirt store has to pay a hefty fee to get the Jersey Shore cast to 'work' there. The boardwalk overlooking the beach where Snookie was making a fool of herself was lined with people watching the spectacle. It probably takes some fancy camera work and editing to make them look normal when out in public instead of celebrities.
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised when they go to Karma or one of the other clubs if they just had a private area reserved for them and they can regulate who comes in there with them. Otherwise, you would think it would get pretty chaotic.
Yikes.
I saw today that JWOWW and Snooks started filming their own Jersey Shore spin off show with just the two of them yesterday, will also be on MTV1/25/2011 12:30 AM PST The new Snooki/Jwoww reality show began filming yesterday -- and instead of shooting on the Jersey Shore or sunny Miami ... they shot in a snowy New York suburb 75 miles outside of NYC. Gym, shovel, laundry!Snooks shot scenes for her new show at her parents' house in Marlborough, NY. In the clip, she's riding in a Marlborough Fire Department car with her dad -- who's a fireman -- as they pull into the home and walk inside.Of course, by the time MTV is done editing it ... she'll have fallen in the snow three times and pulled her father down with her ... while doing shots of tequila with three juiceheads.
I don't think I'll be watching this one. I pretty much watch Jersey Shore for MVP, that's about it. I'd watch a spinoff of those three living in a sweet bachelor pad.

What did Deena want to do? Eat his asshole out? I couldn't figure out what they were talking about. No wait... suck his something? Suck his butt? I can't make it out.Oh wait now they let us see it. Lick his asshole. Haha.

What did Deena want to do? Eat his asshole out? I couldn't figure out what they were talking about. No wait... suck his something? Suck his butt? I can't make it out.Oh wait now they let us see it. Lick his asshole. Haha.
yeah it was definitely something to do with the butt.Why the hell are they still making Ron and Sammy the focal point of every episode. Do people really want to watch that?

They need to get off Sam and Ronnie.I think it is boring they need to focus on when they come home from the bar that is when all the fun stuff happens. I was laughing my ass off when Pauly picked up the phone.Cause we have all tried to pull that off.

yeah it was definitely something to do with the butt.Why the hell are they still making Ron and Sammy the focal point of every episode. Do people really want to watch that?
I only like watching Ronnie when he's drunk and on tilt.
Have I mentioned how much I LOVVVVVVVVVVVE this show?Need more Pauly D and Vinny and less Sammy and Ronnie
I think Pauly D. and Vinny are so funny.

Seriously, y'all have ragged on Sammi a lot, but I think Ron is way worse.At the end of the day, he is the one that cheated, and he has this insane anger problem. Throwing all her shit around like that on several occasions is so ridiculous and immature and totally not acceptable. Sammi wasn't an innocent party and kicked up a lot of fights, but she never did anything that disrespectful or over the top.I think Ronnie has issues. He rages, then he cries. It's not normal behaviour.

I think Ronnie has issues. He rages, then he cries. It's not normal behaviour.
Well...steroids will do that to a person who is already unstable and emotional to begin with. He's a fairly mild case compared to some abusers I've seen. I don't like either of them, but Sammi catches the brunt of my wrath because everything that comes out of her mouth is either a whine or a complaint...I can't stand her, she just comes off as such an incredible bitch. Ronnie is actually entertaining and amusing when his storyline isn't completely wrapped up in Sammi.
Seriously, y'all have ragged on Sammi a lot, but I think Ron is way worse.At the end of the day, he is the one that cheated, and he has this insane anger problem. Throwing all her shit around like that on several occasions is so ridiculous and immature and totally not acceptable. Sammi wasn't an innocent party and kicked up a lot of fights, but she never did anything that disrespectful or over the top.I think Ronnie has issues. He rages, then he cries. It's not normal behaviour.
I can't stand either of them now. Its making this season almost unwatchable.