Espn Top Ten Countdown

How come they have hockey highlights that get entered into the top ten every morning do they feel sorry for the sport and throw them a bone with the occasional number one spot you guys know the sport right? , shouldnt they stay out of any top ten anything , unless its top ten blah blah blahs of the dayi know their are some diehards that will somehow try to defend this outrage but i am sooo tired of being bored

How come they have hockey highlights that get entered into the top ten every morning do they feel sorry for the sport and throw them a bone with the occasional number one spot you guys know the sport right? , shouldnt they stay out of any top ten anything , unless its top ten blah blah blahs of the dayi know their are some diehards that will somehow try to defend this outrage but i am sooo tired of being bored
sweet kicks, ass wipe

Sorry, we'll try not to interrupt other sports. You know, football that is played once a week, baseball which is the slowest sport around, and basketball which just sucks. Seriously, it's just a ball, a couple peach baskets and a bunch of freakishly tall people. Maybe if they played basketball with full contact, it might approach the level of difficulty and excitement of hockey.But thanks for your contribution though. I'm sure this post will make the "top 10 dumbass" posts of the day!

Sorry, we'll try not to interrupt other sports. You know, football that is played once a week, baseball which is the slowest sport around, and basketball which just sucks. Seriously, it's just a ball, a couple peach baskets and a bunch of freakishly tall people. Maybe if they played basketball with full contact, it might approach the level of difficulty and excitement of hockey.But thanks for your contribution though. I'm sure this post will make the "top 10 dumbass" posts of the day!
Well played :club:
What is ESPN?
That was my first question as well, but according to Google it's an American cable network that provides 24x7 coverage of sports that are not hockey. Brett Favre
FYP

ESPN will try warming up to the NHL because of the pending NFL and NBA contract disputes for next year.Imagine a fall season with only NHL to show.The NHL needs ESPN and hopefully ESPN will need the NHL even more.As for the OP trying to start crap in the hockey forum its fruitless, we have enough home grown manure to fertilize the entire forum.