Quasi Official Sunday Thread

Including the hurt bombs I put on Gallo today in the football.
lolThat was vs you?!? WTF, had like one of my better games in a long time and you go and have an even better one. lolCongrats to all who binked yesterday!!
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky for one and the other one well, our secret for now. but his coaching is paying off nicely.
Doesn't have to be a secret Rose, I'm fine with everyone knowing!
In the first pic there is proof that WSOX is stalking Rose through Facebook...Evidence is there.:club:
Way to blow my cover. You owe me one.
Doesn't have to be a secret Rose, I'm fine with everyone knowing!
You did help too Tyler, as well as anyone the last few weeks on that skype call going over hands etc. on previous Sundays. As well the past 5 years here. Considering I didn't hear from any of you guys yesterday. I am glad I didn't and would of refused the call. It kept me more focus on my game not to be chatting with the group. yes Davide you too and Skyler ++The coach I am paying for, is spending hours and time with my game. He is a great player and has the stats, cashes, and other wins that I cannot mention because it will give him away. When the time is right and we are both comfortable with that, then maybe I will say who. For now let your imaginations go wild. The #1 thing is I have learned a lot from people here and my game grows every day. That I thank everyone for. :club: