Big Story To Break On Espn On Monday

So it is Monday... wtf happened? Can I go outside yet? I'm still scared.
Apparently, the STORY is SO BIG that ESPN has postponed the story until tomorrow. However if you head over to apple.com - they post something eerily similar"Tomorrow is just another day. That you'll never forget."They must be kicking apple of Washington too. Macintosh has had enough.

The breaking news is probably about Eastgate auctioning off his bracelet for Unicef. That's my guess, anyway...

The breaking news is probably about Eastgate auctioning off his bracelet for Unicef. That's my guess, anyway...
Actually that was a story by Andrew Feldman. Gary Wise even commented on it. I have a feeling this is going to biggest non-story.
I have a feeling this is going to biggest non-story.
I agree on this. I think Gary Wise is probably pulling a Shaun Deeb by over-hyping some useful-but-not-monumental story. This will end up just doing the news story a disservice.
Here's the article. There's nothing remotely big here.http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/poker/colum...&id=5808565
I think we probably paid too much attention to the thread title here. The quoted twitter comment in the OP doesn't say anything about breaking big news. And Feldman was probably shaking his head at Prentice's "go pump gas" comments.
I think we probably paid too much attention to the thread title here. The quoted twitter comment in the OP doesn't say anything about breaking big news. And Feldman was probably shaking his head at Prentice's "go pump gas" comments.
I feel Wise was using a little bit of yellow journalism in promoting his story. Below are a few tweets. He easily could have ended speculation, with a simple clear tweet as to what his story was about. When someone says something like 'one of most important pieces of my career.' I don't think it's a stretch to think that it could be a big story or someone has had a very unspectacular career as a journalist. Apparently it's the latter. Also, I actually think Andrew Feldman should catch equal heat as his tweet was just as bad. He was probably referring to the 'pumping gas' comment but how are we supposed to know that until the story is posted. GaryWise1 Gary WiseIn the final stages on one of most important pieces of my career. Very proud of the work I've done. Keep your eyes on espn in coming days@ESPN_Poker: Pretty amazed of the things I've just heard from an interview recorded by @GaryWise1. Poker world to shake All that being said, I was stupid to believe Gary Wise actually has the journalistic chops to break a major story. My bad.