Has This Ever Happened To Anyone?

KK beat 5 times in a row!!3 times by AK, once by 55 (four flush), and once by AJ. 3 times at money buble and 2 times in the same tourney. I've run bad before but this is getting a bit frustrating.
holy shit!

I know you're mostly just venting your frustration but stuff happens in poker.I lost with either AK or AK Sooooooted 5 times over 3 rounds of a 15/30 Limit cash table one time and each time I flopped either an A or K so it meant I lost the maximum. 4 of the 5 times I lost to this sweet older lady in her 60's who was seeing about 90% of the flops and would chase down to the river if she had any pair or gut shot. She had probaby lost about $2K while I was at the table so I couldn't really get too upset.

I know you're mostly just venting your frustration but stuff happens in poker.I lost with either AK or AK Sooooooted 5 times over 3 rounds of a 15/30 Limit cash table one time and each time I flopped either an A or K so it meant I lost the maximum. 4 of the 5 times I lost to this sweet older lady in her 60's who was seeing about 90% of the flops and would chase down to the river if she had any pair or gut shot. She had probaby lost about $2K while I was at the table so I couldn't really get too upset.
shove the turn, Bob. You gotta price out those draws ldo
KK beat 5 times in a row!!3 times by AK, once by 55 (four flush), and once by AJ. 3 times at money buble and 2 times in the same tourney. I've run bad before but this is getting a bit frustrating.
In Jan 06, I was dealt KK<AA live 9 times. The only time I flopped a set, I lost a $2000+ pot to a set of AAA in a 2/5 game.
Think I ran 0-13 with KK at one point. Variance is awesome!!You have to learn to love bad beats!! Like fist pump love. It just proves you're getting your money in good, and if you're always doing that, you must win.The time to get pissed is when you dump off your stack in a marginal situation, give your opponent an easy decision, or fail to get max value on a made hand.

Are you talking about Stars because my pocket Kings have been beetin 12 times in a row and a split spot twice with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I swear on my life im not bullsh*ttin! I have the hand historys and its getting ridiciolous now. I got pocket kings 14 times this week and its very fustratingOpponents keep hittin flush and straights against me or hands like a 5 keep beeting me. It's not like I'm playing them bad. I raise the blinds 3.5 times before the flop or three bet people but still they always lose. The only way I seem to be getting knocked out of sit n go's is bad beat after bad beat after bad beat. Variance online is some joke, No one can run that bad!!!

Are you talking about Stars because my pocket Kings have been beetin 12 times in a row and a split spot twice with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I swear on my life im not bullsh*ttin! I have the hand historys and its getting ridiciolous now. I got pocket kings 14 times this week and its very fustratingOpponents keep hittin flush and straights against me or hands like a 5 keep beeting me. It's not like I'm playing them bad. I raise the blinds 3.5 times before the flop or three bet people but still they always lose. The only way I seem to be getting knocked out of sit n go's is bad beat after bad beat after bad beat. Variance online is some joke, No one can run that bad!!!
has this been going on for two weeks straight tho?
has this been going on for two weeks straight tho?
For the last eight days, and I'm noticing kings losing for a lot for people at tables as well. Have never ran so bad in my life! I can see why people now call it jokerstars. Patterns are unbeilvable
For the last eight days, and I'm noticing kings losing for a lot for people at tables as well. Have never ran so bad in my life! I can see why people now call it jokerstars. Patterns are unbeilvable
love when people prove my points about rigged online poker WEEEEEEEEEE

KK is the second best starting hand in hold'them. It should be easy to win withFeral Cow PokerFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.10/$0.25 - 6 playersBB: $24.48 UTG: $8.18 UTG+1: $25.35 CO: $23.16 Button: $33.58 SB: $25.00 (Hero)Preflop: ($0.35) Hero is SB with Kh.gifKc.gif (6 players)2 folds, CO raises to $0.85, Button folds, Hero calls $0.75, BB foldsFlop: ($1.95) 8d.gif2h.gif2s.gif (2 players)Hero checks, CO bets $1.25, Hero calls $1.25Turn: ($4.45) 9c.gif (2 players)Hero checks, CO bets $3, Hero calls $3River: ($10.45) Ks.gif (2 players)Hero checks, CO bets $2, Hero raises to $19.90, and is all in, CO calls $16.06, and is all inCO mucked Jd.gifJh.gifHero showed Kh.gifKc.gif, and won ($44.25) with a full house, Kings full of TwosHero won $44.25(Rake: $2.32)

Feral Cow PokerFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.10/$0.25 - 6 playersUTG: $39.59 (Hero)UTG+1: $26.10 CO: $27.24 Button: $36.45 SB: $24.88 BB: $25.11 Preflop: ($0.35) Hero is UTG with Kd.gifKc.gif (6 players)Hero raises to $0.85, 2 folds, Button calls $0.85, SB folds, BB raises to $3.25, Hero raises to $7, Button folds, BB raises to $25.11, and is all in, Hero calls $18.11Flop: ($51.42) Ts.gif6s.gifJd.gif (2 players)Turn: ($51.42) 4s.gif (2 players)River: ($51.42) 3d.gif (2 players)Hero showed Kd.gifKc.gif, and won ($48.62) with a pair of KingsBB showed Qh.gifAc.gif, and lost with Ace Queen highHero won $48.62(Rake: $2.55)ez game