Fans be crazy, yo!Just say you think people from Montreal are douchey snobs. That's really what you are saying. Just say it.
Well its true..
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whose
LMAO!And I was speaking of people on poker forums in general and not just Rose in regards to English not being everyone's first language. Rose honey this forum does have spell check, when you miss spell a word a red line will appear under it. Just put your cursor in the middle of the red-lined word right click and the correct spelling choices will pop up, highlight the correct one and it will correct it in the post.

Lisa something must be wrong with my computer because the spell check is not working on here or my emails. I am not seeing no red line. my box was switched, and now my spell check isn't working right, need a new computer.

:club:
Serge don't go there Habs fans are not the only arrorgant ones, don't let me come out with your faults please because I can list them. I won't because I do Like you besides you having quite a few of them.
Serge don't go there Habs fans are not the only arrorgant ones, don't let me come out with your faults please because I can list them. I won't because I do Like you besides you having quite a few of them.
Lol..you dont even know me..How can you list my faults..
Rose's list of Serge's faults... (your welcome Rose.)1. you live in Toronto. Clearly, living in Montreal would be the wiser choice.2. you aren't willing to accept that I (Rose) know your faults3. you suck4. your name is Serge, which is is a type of fabric. How lame!5. more bad stuff6. I told you I can list a bunch of faults7. I can keep going if you want8. the Leafs suck9. bacon is underrated and the rumor is that you hate bacon10. I've named 10 faults.. surprised?
This is an open forum for people from various countries and for many English isn't their first language. This forum is for people to have a place to express their thoughts about poker and various other subjects and a place to brag on successes, whine about bad beats and ask strategy questions. This is not a forum for English majors so spelling, punctuation and proper grammar are not necessary as long as one can write coherently enough to get their point across. I sincerely hope my spelling, punctuation and grammar meet with you approval, well actually I don't really give a damn if it does or not.
Sorry, I just don't agree with most of that. Sure if English is not your 1st language then fine, mistakes and such are expected and should not be looked down upon. But that is not the situation here. She continually fights with people on this site to be taken seriously but it's hard to take someone seriously when they post like they are in 2nd grade. I know it is harsh but they way you speak and present yourself has an effect on how people perceive you. We can argue all day long on whether it is right or wrong but the simple fact is is that people tend to be turned off by people who come off uneducated and her posts reek of it.
Part of it is laziness, part of it is just not re-reading what I write...
See I don't buy the laziness part because you like to spend extra energy capitalizing words that are not meant to be capitalized.
LRose honey this forum does have spell check, when you miss spell a word a red line will appear under it.
That is not the forum that puts the line under misspelled words, that is the browser you are using.
Like people don't know me either, besides what I post, which may come off as "uneducated"however that is not the caseSerge I know parts of you from what you have posted here for the last 5 years and what you have posted on facebook. Yes there is a difference from what we sometimes present from our on line presentations to our real life presentation and that I will account for. The ones who do know the real me, well they know were my true heart is at. I for one do admit to my mistakes Serge and admit when I am wrong, you on the other hand cannot, or will not.As for Captain Adama, and you are so perfect. If people don't want to read my posts they don't have to, they can choose to simply block me out. I don't force my opinions on anyone. It's my right just like anyone else on this forum to post.
Lisa something must be wrong with my computer because the spell check is not working on here or my emails. I am not seeing no red line. my box was switched, and now my spell check isn't working right, need a new computer.[/quoteRose's box was switched & now her spell check doesn't work? What does S&M have to do with spell checking?

Rose's box was switched & now her spell check doesn't work? What does S&M have to do with spell checking?when I got this box, it didn't have the programs that my old one had, and when I downloaded any word programs they are not working. Thus I do need a new computer with a word process program that will work. I have tried to DL several ones even ones I paid for and none of them will work on this stupid computer. I am no tech, but since I unloaded google chrome because it kept crashing I had tons of problems with XP. perhaps what capt whatever said it could be my browser I am using, I am going to try switching to firefox.I cannot check spelling with a program that will not work for me

As for Captain Adama, and you are so perfect. If people don't want to read my posts they don't have to, they can choose to simply block me out. I don't force my opinions on anyone. It's my right just like anyone else on this forum to post.
Did I say you cannot post here? Pretty confident I didn't. Did I say you can't post your opinions? Again, I said no such thing.None of this discussion between us has to do with your opinions or thoughts. It has to do with your odd ability to write like a 2 year old when I assume you are not at all a 2 year old. I just don't understand it. It doesn't make sense to me. I am nowhere near perfect when it comes to grammar or spelling. Like that one person said, if you use Firefox for example, you will get a red line underneath misspelled words. That is how I am able to post posts that are 100% free of any misspellings. Grammar is touch and go for me. If I take a minute and reread what I wrote before hitting the post button I can usually spot grammar issues. I do that not just to be an elitist or grammar nazi, I do it so people can read what I write and understand the thoughts and ideas I am trying to convey. Look at your first sentence above. I know what you are trying to say but you missed it by a mile grammar wise. I will put it to you like this...Do you care at all about your opinions/thoughts/ideas?If yes, then why not use some extra energy to get those opinions/thoughts/ideas down in a way that everyone who does want to read it will actually understand it and won't be distracted by all the misspellings, poorly formed and hard to comprehend sentences, and random capitalized letters?Or is it you just know it gets you attention, although negative, and that is essentially what you crave?Take your time, won't be around till Monday.Edit: Oh and on a even more serious note... You need to install Mozilla Firefox and use that as your internet browser to get the red line that points out misspellings.
Sorry, I just don't agree with most of that. Sure if English is not your 1st language then fine, mistakes and such are expected and should not be looked down upon. But that is not the situation here. She continually fights with people on this site to be taken seriously but it's hard to take someone seriously when they post like they are in 2nd grade. I know it is harsh but they way you speak and present yourself has an effect on how people perceive you. We can argue all day long on whether it is right or wrong but the simple fact is is that people tend to be turned off by people who come off uneducated and her posts reek of it.See I don't buy the laziness part because you like to spend extra energy capitalizing words that are not meant to be capitalized. That is not the forum that puts the line under misspelled words, that is the browser you are using.
Wow, oops booboo there! I agree to a point with what you say but there are more constructive ways to say things. I proof every post I make once and many times even twice before submitting them and then I proof them again after posting and fix any errors I find. Even with all this I go back later and when rereading a previous post I will find missing words or mis-typed words. None of us are perfect.

I thought grinder should not have played a bit tighter once he had chips... sooooooo much equity in finishing higherI reallllllllly liked Cheong's play all around and hope to see him on HSP or PAD in the future as he is fearless and creativeCandio could also be good on tv cash gamesSenti played the short-stack well and he's very likeable from the broadcasts and the interviews I have seenMeh on Duhamel. He's definitely talented; should be a good ambassador./nov nine talk... back to fcp.edu/grammar

Rose's list of Serge's faults... (your welcome Rose.)1. you live in Toronto. Clearly, living in Montreal would be the wiser choice.2. you aren't willing to accept that I (Rose) know your faults3. you suck4. your name is Serge, which is is a type of fabric. How lame!5. more bad stuff6. I told you I can list a bunch of faults7. I can keep going if you want8. the Leafs suck9. bacon is underrated and the rumor is that you hate bacon10. I've named 10 faults.. surprised?
This had me laughing for a while..Good stuff
Like people don't know me either, besides what I post, which may come off as "uneducated"however that is not the caseSerge I know parts of you from what you have posted here for the last 5 years and what you have posted on facebook. Yes there is a difference from what we sometimes present from our on line presentations to our real life presentation and that I will account for. The ones who do know the real me, well they know were my true heart is at. I for one do admit to my mistakes Serge and admit when I am wrong, you on the other hand cannot, or will not.As for Captain Adama, and you are so perfect. If people don't want to read my posts they don't have to, they can choose to simply block me out. I don't force my opinions on anyone. It's my right just like anyone else on this forum to post.
FYI the online Serge is nothing like the real me..The hockey guys(most of them) finally got it after 5 years.
This had me laughing for a while..Good stuffFYI the online Serge is nothing like the real me..The hockey guys(most of them) finally got it after 5 years.
exactly my point , the on line Rose is not like the real me either....but lets get off this subject please and not derail this any further.