Wow :club:
That's just the insane Leaf Fan Serge Character coming out. When he sees the Montreal Canadien's Jersey he flies into an irrational rage and all rational thought leaves him.
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's just the insane Leaf Fan Serge Character coming out. When he sees the Montreal Canadien's Jersey he flies into an irrational rage and all rational thought leaves him.
so True Bob , but not all Leaf Fans are like Serge lol
so True Bob , but not all Leaf Fans are like Serge lol
And you are NOT a Leafs fan..This guy is a douchebag..I watched him do interviews and he is the cockiest ******* there is..I hope he goes broke and is begging for pennies on St Catherine street in 6 months.**** him
Bounty on your Butt again Serge next Neg OpenI am a Leaf fan just like you but it does not mean I am an idoit or moronic ding bat who can't swallow his pride once in a while
I dont need to swallow any pride..If he was from Arkansas I say the same thing..The Montreal thing was the kicker..I have filed an official complaint to Pokerstars to have him removed.
But WTF is a Hab?
Question: Why are the Montreal Canadiens called the Habs?Answer: Habs is an abbreviation of "les habitants," the informal name given to the original settlers of New France, dating back to the 17th Century. So it's a natural fit for the The Montreal Canadiens, established in 1909 and marketed as a French-Canadian hockey team.Having said that, the nickname might have been the result of an error. According to NHL.com, the first man to refer to the team as "the Habs" was Tex Rickard, owner of Madison Square Garden, in 1924. Rickard apparently told a reporter that the "H" on the Canadiens' sweaters was for "Habitants." Not true. The distinctive C-wrapped-around-H logo stands for "Club de Hockey Canadien."lolhockeyandcanada
And you are NOT a Leafs fan..This guy is a douchebag..I watched him do interviews and he is the cockiest ******* there is..I hope he goes broke and is begging for pennies on St Catherine street in 6 months.**** him
and I have been a Leaf Fan since the days of Ricky Lee, Dave Keon, Norm Ullman, Mike Pelyk, Ron Ellis, Paul Henderson, Eddie Shack etc , In fact I remember them winning that last cup of there's Serge. I used to go to the games wearing my Leaf jersey, with a sign cursing at Ballard. Because I sat only a few seats from his box. I also hung out with Mark Osborne when he played for the Niagara Falls Flyers as he was best friends with Nick Ricci, who was a close friend of my and he Played for Pittsburgs Penguins. Nick's mom and My mom where best friends, plus we went to school together. I travelled all over Ontario going to the flyers games. Plus my girlfriend who I went to paramedic training with married Steve Ludzik. On top of that I played street hockey with Ricky Lee, Don Lever, Jim Schoenfeld when I was 10 years old as they lived down the street from me and played Jr hockey In the Falls. So your right I know fk all about hockey. and Yes I still wear my Leaf Jerseys I have 2-3 of them
and I have been a Leaf Fan since the days of Ricky Lee, Dave Keon, Norm Ullman, Mike Pelyk, Ron Ellis, Paul Henderson, Eddie Shack etc , In fact I remember them winning that last cup of there's Serge. I used to go to the games wearing my Leaf jersey, with a sign cursing at Ballard. Because I sat only a few seats from his box. I also hung out with Mark Osborne when he played for the Niagara Falls Flyers as he was best friends with Nick Ricci, who was a close friend of my and he Played for Pittsburgs Penguins. Nick's mom and My mom where best friends, plus we went to school together. I travelled all over Ontario going to the flyers games. Plus my girlfriend who I went to paramedic training with married Steve Ludzik. On top of that I played street hockey with Ricky Lee, Don Lever, Jim Schoenfeld when I was 10 years old as they lived down the street from me and played Jr hockey In the Falls. So your right I know fk all about hockey. and Yes I still wear my Leaf Jerseys I have 2-3 of them
I think she called serge a Hab.
So Rose knows the entire Leaf organization, go figure.
No , Just is a devoted Leaf fan that gets let down every year because they have assholes as board of directors
doesnt matter..You arent a Leafs fan..Its people like you that is the hinderance..but whatever..This is why I left the hockey forum..
why isn't she a fan?
This would take a very long and complicated response that would not be worth my time..Thats all..Some of the comments she makes about the team, its obvious she has no clue about the team..But I digress..
doesnt matter..You arent a Leafs fan..Its people like you that is the hinderance..but whatever..This is why I left the hockey forum..
Serge when the Leaf organization starts putting money into some talent and stop getting rid of decent players then it will be a team again. They have to learn that it costs money to put a good team together. They sell out every dam game, lets be reasonable. They can afford good decent talent. Let me remind you of a histortical bad trade when they got rid of Lanny MacDonald, and what happen He wins the Stanley Cup with Calgary Flames, I still cringe over that one
This would take a very long and complicated response that would not be worth my time..Thats all..Some of the comments she makes about the team, its obvious she has no clue about the team..But I digress..
lol just because she doesn't say things you agree with about the team doesn't mean she isn't a fan. and lol at thinking you can determine whether someone is a fan of a team or not.
lol just because she doesn't say things you agree with about the team doesn't mean she isn't a fan. and lol at thinking you can determine whether someone is a fan of a team or not.
Just that last post she made proved she has no idea what she is talking about.
Just that last post she made proved she has no idea what she is talking about.
The fact that she knows a lot of the names of the people in the organization means she actually has a vested interest in the team, which makes her a fan.Whether or not her comments are actually logical is irrelevant.
Serge when the Leaf organization starts putting money into some talent and stop getting rid of decent players then it will be a team again. They have to learn that it costs money to put a good team together. They sell out every dam game, lets be reasonable. They can afford good decent talent. Let me remind you of a histortical bad trade when they got rid of Lanny MacDonald, and what happen He wins the Stanley Cup with Calgary Flames, I still cringe over that one
This is so 2003.You can't buy a team anymore.
The fact that she knows a lot of the names of the people in the organization means she actually has a vested interest in the team, which makes her a fan.Whether or not her comments are actually logical is irrelevant.
The names she is bringing up are mostly from the 1970s...

I agree the names are from the 70's 80's but the issues haven't changedthey still don't have decent talent, that they keepThey get rid of them, same thing still happensSerge I like you but you are a stubborn mule

Great to see a Canadian win. Loved the Montreal Canadiens sweaters, great idea. I have no idea if he was a "deserving" champion, but Im happy for the guy.Nothing wrong with a hockey fan winning the big prize!

I use to play some hoeckey game on the sega genesis all the time when i was younger. pretty much the extent of my hockey experience i use to play with the red wings and play with sergei federov. damn, he sure was fast. i think his speed was like a 99 or so.

Serge it is Sad on a few accounts. I am Happy a Canadian won the WSOP, but to be childish because he is a Hab fan is beyond reasoning. As far as for me being a Leaf fan or not again your showing your stupidity. I may not talk the logic but it does not stop me for loving my Leafs, watching them , or hoping that they win. Yes I become disappointed every year but thats the way it rolls. I just hope It works out next year, and still cheer them on. Like I cheer on many here when they are at a final table. I went to South Carolina Myrtle Beach back in 2005-2006 When Carolina won the Stanley cup on the way down I went to the Leaf and Panthers Playoff game and Proudly wore my Leafs Jersey and had a blast, but my ex Husband wore his Hab one, we still had fun. On the way home round 2 the Panthers were playing the habs and you know something I still wore my Leaf jersey with pride. I have tons of Leafs stuff like blankets, throws, lamps, pictures, beer kegs, you name I have it, so I do consider myself a fan. I sit back hoping they make the playoffs but the last bunch of years the same thing happens they lose their team spirit. btw, It's fine with me that you deleted me from facebook it just shows your immaturity level.and I don't care if there is spelling or grammars errors just fk it