and then there were 3Level InfoLevel40Blinds600,000 / 1,200,000Ante200,000Players InfoPlayers Left3Entries7319Average Chip Stack73,190,000Total Chips219,570,000Prizepool68,798,600Top Chip Counts1 Joseph Cheong 97,100,000 2 Jonathan Duhamel 91,200,000 3 John Racener 31,000,000

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheong waits to see Duhamel's AK before spinning his cards into the muck. With that big swing, Duhamel has taken a commanding chip lead in this battle. He's up over 110 million now, while Cheong drops under 80 million

OMFGshipppppppppppppp itttttttttttttttttttttttTags: Jonathan Duhamel.Hand #213: Joseph Cheong Blows Up in Largest Pot in WSOP HistoryPosted 4 minutes ago by donpeters Jonathan Duhamel reacts to winningJohn Racener has the button.Joseph Cheong raises to 2.9 million from the small blind after Racener folds his button. Jonathan Duhamel reraises from the big blind to 6.75 million. Cheong doesn't buy it and four-bets to 14.25 million. Duhamel comes back with a five-bet to 22.75 million.Cheong goes back and checks his hand while thinking about his decision. The room is completely silent while Cheong tanks. The crowd grows a bit restless after a minute or so, but settles back down before Cheong takes some more time. Cheong moves all in and Duhamel makes the call!Duhamel: Q :D Q :club: Cheong: A :4h 7 :qh Cheong moved all in for a massive 95.05 million! Duhamel has less chips. This pot also has a lot riding on it for John Racener, the bystander in the confrontation. Time for the flop…The flop is spread, 9 :jh , 3 :ts , 2 :D and Cheong still needs to hit while Duhamel stays in front.The turn brings the 6 :5c and everyone in this room in on the edge of their seat awaiting the river card .The river completes the board with the 8 :3h and that's it! The sea of red Montreal Canadians jerseys swarms Duhamel on the stage and begins the chant of, "Ole! Ole! Ole! Ole! Ole!" Cheong sits back in his chair to assist with the final and official count of the stacks. His cheering section stands stunned, many shaking their heads. Cheong was left with under 10 million in chips.Tags: John Racener, Jonathan Duhamel, Joseph Cheong.

HU we are Duhamel and RacenerTop Chip Counts1 Jonathan Duhamel 190,100,000 :)2 John Racener 29,200,000

the people on 2+2 seem to be defending CheongI think it was one of the dumbest things I've ever seenI understand he knows that Duhammel doesn't want to finish 3rd but after he five bets i can't see him folding

Ok so I got drunk and went to sleep what the hell happened to the grinder?I thoughth for sure that the grinder or cheong would be in the final 2.

Ok so I got drunk and went to sleep what the hell happened to the grinder?I thoughth for sure that the grinder or cheong would be in the final 2.
he was chip leader and shoved with 33 and got called by A9o and lostthen he went all in with top pair with Q8 and got called by limped Aces

this years game was the best one in years, not as boring, it was most interesting and more power poker moves. Most of all some of the craziest moves I have seen on top.

You'll be pleasantly surprised I think. Unless Duhamel godmodes it straight out, Racener knows what he's doing and won't let it go easy.

What are the blind levels?
I think the last level they played blinds were 600k/1.2M with 150k or 200k ante.And Racener has almost 30 mil. He doesn't exactly have to shove on the 1st couple hands.
Over/under on how many hands at the FT?
gonna guess............ one?
I'll take the over.
I'm not one to make a lot of sidebets, I usually lose. But I like this one.I'll take the under.