• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got back from Stanford game... ready to watch poker.... any crazy shit happen?
Couple crazy hands (I'll try to remember exactly):Jarvis got it all in with 99, Grinder called with AQ.Flop - Q 8 QTurn - 9River - AJarvis knocked out.And the last hand they just played:Senti gets it all in with AK, Cheong calls with TT.Flop - K K QTurn - JRiver - 9Senti gone.
Sigh, down for maintainance for 30 minutes.Nice timing
that's cause the clocks just went back 1 hour

back at 1:20am in a few minspretty lol that this happened with 2 min warning on air

Bleacher are you at busch stadium in your pic?

1 Joseph Cheong 69,375,0002 Michael Mizrachi 55,975,0003 John Racener 42,350,0004 Filippo Candio 28,425,0005 Jonathan Duhamel 23,475,000

Grinder shouldn't even be in that spot. Hellmuth is completely correct on air with exactly what he's saying about that hand.

You know, since its time to turn back the clocks an hour here soon, can Grinder turn back the clocks and re-do the last hour?

Grinder shouldn't even be in that spot. Hellmuth is completely correct on air with exactly what he's saying about that hand.
The 33? By far the best way to play his hand. A9o is pretty close for Duhamel.Hellmuth is always wrong. I love him though.

wow gg Grinder , but Q8 tho