• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, what a hand , unbelievabletalk about getting screwed

I think I find watching poker without the hole cards more interesting than when I can see them.
Same here.I was baffled by Candio's Q high river bluff. I assume Grinder had a K or A.
Same here.I was baffled by Candio's Q high river bluff. I assume Grinder had a K or A.
Oh. How else was he supposed to win the pot?And does Grinder fold an ace EVER there? No.He said to someone that he had KQ.
Hoping for anyone BUT Duhamel..Hope he gets coolered every hand..
Yeah, I'm hoping for Grinder and Cheong. Or wouldn't mind Senti or Racener making a comeback.
Serge just doesn't like him because his supporters are wearing Montreal Canadien's jerseys
Serge just doesn't like him because his supporters are wearing Montreal Canadien's jerseys
ditto on that lolSerge anti Hab fan

Anyone care to handicap the event so far. Seat 2: Joseph CheongSeat 3: John DolanSeat 4: Jonathan DuhamelSeat 8: Filippo CandioSeat 6: Matthew Jarvis (OUT)Seat 5: Michael MizrachiSeat 7: John RacenerSeat 1: Jason SentiSeat 9: Soi Nguyen (OUT)I like how Senti has played his short stack. Duhamel is finding it difficult with Grinder on his right.Candio seems to be getting a lot of grief because he's taking unusual lines but he's hard to get a read on. (IMO)So far I think the commentary is pretty good. Didn't listen when Phil H was on. I have no patience for him.

Anyone care to handicap the event so far. Seat 2: Joseph CheongSeat 3: John DolanSeat 4: Jonathan DuhamelSeat 8: Filippo CandioSeat 6: Matthew Jarvis (OUT)Seat 5: Michael MizrachiSeat 7: John RacenerSeat 1: Jason SentiSeat 9: Soi Nguyen (OUT)I like how Senti has played his short stack. Duhamel is finding it difficult with Grinder on his right.Candio seems to be getting a lot of grief because he's taking unusual lines but he's hard to get a read on. (IMO)So far I think the commentary is pretty good. Didn't listen when Phil H was on. I have no patience for him.
Agreed on Senti and Duhamel.Candio is tough to read, but I think if the others are as patient as they seem to be, he may blow up and bluff into a monster.Racener seems to be pretty poised. I think he'll be a tough out.I think Dolan lost a bit of mojo after that big hand he lost when Cheong rivered the club flush and he called with I think a set of jacks.

Canadians..................found this link that should be showing a broadcast.http://atdhe.net/27621/watch-world-series-...hip-final-tableThey're obv. on dinner break at the moment, so its showing 2009 FT until 11:15pm EST....or so I have heard. ENJOY......I hope? :club: