Official Rose Final Table Thread

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, probably shouldn't be calling 40bb jams HU with KTcc.
I agree with Adam.Based on pot odds 1.2-1, you need 45% equityI think early in the HU match, villains range will be fairly tight, and completely for value.Picture4-13.pngthoughts on that range btw? too wide?

Lisa and I went over the last bunch of hands with the odds calulator and yes it was out of range.Also just bought Holdem Manager. todayand I am now reviewing my games on popopop and milkogo. gee sounds like I am getting more serious about fixing those leaks lol

No money in poker, Rose is solid.
<3 Philnah, I do want to improve my game lol, I got away with lots of donkey calls yesterday and I rivered out a few on that final table especially that flush and straight call
I agree with Adam.Based on pot odds 1.2-1, you need 45% equityI think early in the HU match, villains range will be fairly tight, and completely for value.Picture4-13.pngthoughts on that range btw? too wide?
far too many numbers. we have KT of the suited variety. good chances of making straights, flushes, and pairs. gun it in

I told rose this in YAHOO," Your driving me nuts" 4x bets every time had me pullin hair out. The A10 hand was just wacky too.Heads up,,,nm I still have a head ache. A win is a win is a win, so Congrats.

milkigo tho
milkogo is a program so that you and a group a friends can view hands played from your past tournament with stats and everything present. We do it on skype with a few girls and talk stratgery and outcomes. So we can Review other ways to play that hand if the needs require it etc. If you have any other suggestions please pass it along.

Alright boys, who wants to be the brave one and go over holdem manager with me lolTalk about feeling like a fish or a donkey out to pasture omfgwhat did I get myself into, I think I am too old school for this. I am looking at this program and saying what the f uck did I get myself into

have you got a HUD set up rose? do you just need help knowing what the numbers mean?
you'd better just download milkogo and help her step by step.it will save us from countless posts saying "lol , i should of saved all my hhs before i hit delte"
you'd better just download milkogo and help her step by step.it will save us from countless posts saying "lol , i should of saved all my hhs before i hit delte"
lol , bricker you are to funny. i dont sound like that,
Rose, get on milkogo and we'll talk about it.
got it running tried it on the cash tables but it will not work, Ian I don't have you on skype add me plsNumbers is not the problem I want it running to get the stats on the other players

Tehtoe:

I'm lactose intolerant so I usually just end up teamviewing.
Teamviewer only allows for one on one viewing as far as I know, Mikogo allows for whole orgy viewing er I mean group viewing. As for HU KTs hand and opponents range, he seemed fairly decent and not spew happy so I would put him close to:for sure JJ+,AKs,AKo,AQs - with the addition of 99, TT, AJ, and maybe KQs. I don't see him shoving with less than this so the KTs was definitely a fold.Rose, I don't lecture :-) I don't like 3X at or after the 100/200 level and HU I prefer to min raise the button. I only 4X in the very early levels at 10/20 after that 3X. Be very careful adjusting your bet sizing based on your hand strength also. Keep your betting/raising consistent. Wonderful game!