Ultimatebet:The best poker site out there

VirginiaGent, don't have those problems. Your monitor is probably overextended. Might want to try backing down a resolution level or drop the frequency. An aging/weakening monitor sometimes can't match its top spec any longer. Also, might try a degaussing...My major complaint about UB is that there's no indicator that you have notes on a player. That is serious annoyance. Being always in the same position is a huge plus for me. My cards are easy to view. I like the pot bet option; it may be overused but its also easy to use correctly; that helps make NL 'interesting' to play.Would not mind seeing multi-column sorting allowed on the lobby and being able to use/define a default sort. The mini view is helpful when I occasionally have a multi start while I'm still in a SnG--actually more than helpful.

mystery tripsI know you, you bastard!  Trying to bilk the suckers out of their hard earned UB points playing Stud 8!!Don't think I'm not on to you!!
I only play stud 8 for UB points if there's a game going. I really milk those points in the NL hold em tables :-) are you smasheroo on UB?P.S. to whoever said the no note taking alert is annoying, it isn't to me, because I keep all notes in my head.
UB is faster, you can see your own cards better, and it is first person.  It also has by far the best microlmit games, allowing you to come in from scratch without a deposit and play with house money if you are good enough or persistant enough.You can't beat that.
MysteryWhat do you mean by playing with house money without making a deposit? Are you refering to the play money games? If you win with this house money will the winnings be real money in your account? I just created an account there to try some play money games.

UB is my fav so far, tried quite a few of them. PokerMountain would be, if it had the players! Love that PM software! I went & tried Gus Hansen's new joint yesterday, it was like looking at the space shuttle dashboard! lol Seemed real slow too.WAY too busy for my taste! my 2 pesos

Great software, but definitely not the greatest games. In the end, someone who's dependant on poker for a living will go with the site which has the best games. When I determine how good a site is I prioritize game selection.

UB is faster, you can see your own cards better, and it is first person. It also has by far the best microlmit games, allowing you to come in from scratch without a deposit and play with house money if you are good enough or persistant enough.You can't beat that.
MysteryWhat do you mean by playing with house money without making a deposit? Are you refering to the play money games? If you win with this house money will the winnings be real money in your account? I just created an account there to try some play money games.
there's another thread here called bootstrapping on UB.I don't mean play money, I mean that UB has such an excellent UB point system, microlimit system, and freerolls that make it possible to win money without ever depositing it. Of course it takes some time and determination.
Full Tilt has the same thing. You'll probably have to beat about 600 other people, but it pays 4 spots a total of $20 ($8, $6, $4, and $2).
ok, but lets say you win one of those, what do you do with your eight dollars? is there a 1 cent 2 cent game on there? I don't think so. at UB you can play various games for pennies, allowing you to actually build on a small dollar tourney win or cash. P.S. I've played in those full til tourneys. Full tilt is not as fast, sleek, and it's choice of games is small.