Why Do The Abraham Religions Not Use God’s True Name?

Why do the Abraham religions not use God’s true name? Ex 3; 13And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? 14And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. 15And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations. God is given many names by Christians and Muslims and the other Abrahamic faiths. Yet the Bible says that I Am or I AM THAT I AM is the true and eternal name of God.Could it be that the Church or Mosque fathers do not want people to recognize the Gnostic implications of the God within being recognized by the rank and file?Is that a form of deception?Is God’s true name, I Am and why are we not using it?===============================Further, while speaking of names and titles."I, even I am the LORD and beside me there is no Saviour." Is.43:11If God is insisting that no one but himself is ever to be called “saviour,” then He and His inspired Bible writers should never have called anyone else by that exclusive title.Why then is Jesus, who is not the Lord, called saviour?He should not be unless you buy into that ridiculous trinity doctrine. RegardsDL

The tao that can be toldis not the eternal TaoThe name that can be namedis not the eternal Name.The unnamable is the eternally real.Naming is the originof all particular things.
I like this. I did not realize you were poetic.One of the reasons I asked this question is because most theists see us as God's property. After all they say, he created us.Many have told me that he can do however many genocides against us with impunity because of this ownership.When I read I am that I am, I see it as God, through Moses, telling Pharaoh that God is within all including the Moses right in front of his face.my Gnostic leanings I guess.I also see that if I was part of the church hierarchy, I would definitely suppress the name I Am and you might note how little they use it even as it is the only name that God said "this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."RegardsDL
He sounds cool. How can I meet him?
He plays for the Bills...LOUSY...GET IT? (The Buffalo Bills are doing really bad this year in the NFL)