Checking my e-mail and to my surprise Bodog with an early Christmas gift.Hi Shawn,We've missed you at the tables and wanted to give yousomething to get back in on the action. We've issued a $150 + $12Tournament Ticket to your account to play in a $100K Guaranteed tournament!To register for the $100K with your Tournament Ticket, just follow these steps:Log in to Bodog PokerSelect 'Main Lobby' Select 'Scheduled Tournaments' Select '$100K Guaranteed'Click on '$100,000 Guaranteed'. There will be a ticket logo beside the tournament.Click 'Register' to use your Tournament Ticket for entry!Don't miss your chance to win a piece of $100,000 in guaranteed money!Play Hard!SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!

Sites do that when their tourneys don't meet guarantees so it doesn't actually cost them anything but just takes away equity from the players who enter on their own money.It's a smart thing to do.

how many of those tickets did you recieve?
only 1 but they said it doesnt expire till end of January
not banned,word on the street is he is contemplating creating his own forum.
Didn't somebody do that a couple of years ago? I heard of a bunch of kids that made their own forum and they use it to post pictures of elephants and dolphins. wug thoughts?