Vote for one  

17 members have voted

1. 1. How many people will come?

• Less than 50,000
    • 50,000-100,000
    • 100,000-250,000
    • 250,000-500,000
    • More than 500,000 ( really? )
  2. 2. Will they leave a bigger mess, or smaller mess than Beck's rally of 500,000

• More trash
    • Less trash
  3. 3. How much will the leftist media exagerate their numbers?

• +25%
    • +50%
    • Let's just round it to a million
  4. 4. How accurate will Fox News be regarding their numbers?

• Very Accurate
    • Average for news media
    • seriously down grade the numbers?
  5. 5. Will this have any effect on the election?

• Yes, for the Democrats
    • Yes, for the Republicans
    • No
  6. 6. Is Huffington's $250,000 donation for buses going to double their numbers?

• Yes
    • No
    • She won't come through

since you people seem to attach some meaning to this statistic, cbs estimates 215.
Though I'm not sure why. How did this turn into an us vs them, win or lose thing? Isn't that the sentiment that this rally was exactly trying to avoid?
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though I'm not sure why. How did this turn into an us vs them, win or lose thing? Isn't that the sentiment that this rally was exactly trying to avoid?
That's what I was wondering as I went through this thread. Sure, Stewart is a pretty far left, but this rally didn't seem to be designed to specifically help Democrats, and some people thought it would hurt the Democrats by being a distraction so close to election day.
BG posts here. that's how it turned into us vs. them.
Of course a good portion of the signs having a clear anti-Beck message is not relevant in anyway, this is my fault.Love it or Leave it Comrad
Of course a good portion of the signs having a clear anti-Beck message is not relevant in anyway, this is my fault.Love it or Leave it Comrad
You need hobbies or something constructive to do with your time.Your days, absent of hysterical, partisan hate would consist of:istockphoto_5518823-blank-paper.jpg
ral.jpgThe turnout was way better than the UNION/SEIU/COMMIE BASTARD rally last month
There may have been more people at the Glen Beck rally, but if you factor in the picture to the left has most of its surface area occupied by a large pool of water and if you further consider that water is only 55-78% similar to people, I don't think one can conclude much.
You need hobbies or something constructive to do with your time.Your days, absent of hysterical, partisan hate would consist of:DSC08354.jpg
Again fixing the postBut thank you for taking time from your busy day of being on FCP to tell me why I waste too much time on FCP