Losing Full House Vs. Full House

Ok so im still trying to get over this hand that knocked me out of a local in person tourney a week and a half ago. I'd like to get your feedback on how it was played and what i should have done differently if anything. This was a tourney where you started with 3,000 in chips and blinds went up every 15 minutes. BLinds at this point were at 50/100 so only the second level of play. About 45 people total in the tourney.- I look down at Pocket Kings! Premium starting hand! - I open up in early position and make it 250Everyone folds to an older gentelemen that calls on the button.Flop comes: AA7I bet another $250 to see where he is at and make it seem like I hit potentially. I figure he is only going to call me if he has an Ace or some sort of pocket pairHe callsTurn comes a 10 (there is no flush draw on the board).I check; he checksRiver turns a King. So I now have Kings full of Aces. I Bet another $250; he raises to $600. I push all in (I figured he had trips of some sort).He deliberates then he calls. I turn over KK and he has A10 for aces full of tens.Did I play it bad? I'm thinking and going back to it I didn't think of all of the possible options he had. I def. didn't see the A10 coming. Maybe I should have just called him at the end or even maybe have made a slight re-raise. I didn't think he had me beat since I had arguably one of the best possible hands in poker. He later told me he thought I had AK, but had to make the call.That was the end of the tournament for me! Too aggressive?

Do you mean fold post flop?Also- i know he played it fine for the most part; i was more concerned on how i played it. I thought for sure he had an ace , so i figuredon the river i had him beat as he probably had trips. I also thought maybe he had AAo well! Interesting to say the least...

spew and gloat section. how is a house over house in this spot not there. this is nothing more then a sick cooler. it is extremely unlikely.

Do you mean fold post flop?Also- i know he played it fine for the most part; i was more concerned on how i played it. I thought for sure he had an ace , so i figuredon the river i had him beat as he probably had trips. I also thought maybe he had AAo well! Interesting to say the least...
there is nothing interesting about this hand tbh
I should have added a sarcasm warning
The ",ever" is your sarcasm warning. I immediately noted it. That being said, I don't really consider it "slow-rolling" if he thinksabout if for a bit. Only the second level and although he is probablynever ever folding here, I don't mind him thinking about the situation.Sick River. Fold Pre-Flop and this doesn't happen though. He obviouslyhas an ace and therefore has awesome equity against you pre. Plus I think I flat or fold on the river.
fold preflop, you are in bad shape against an ace.
Folding KK preflop is probably the worst solution to this guys question. if not two unders or a pair, Ace under is the best situation you could ask for. nothing but a sick cooler, if kings were good from the flop, they were good the whole way. poor judgment on the flop and a bad turn check forced you into this cooler, a bet on the turn could have pushed you off led by his reraise or flat call for show of strength.
I don't know how bad players at your local tourney are, but did you really think he was going to call your push with just trips?
It truly is a wonder as to why this forum is so dead nowadays.....
I should have added a sarcasm warning
No worries, I sensed the sarcasim. I was actually trying to reply to the person who said "I don't know how bad players at your local tourney are, but did you really think he was going to call your push with just trips? "The players at the tourney are pretty good for the most part.
Folding KK preflop is probably the worst solution to this guys question. if not two unders or a pair, Ace under is the best situation you could ask for. nothing but a sick cooler, if kings were good from the flop, they were good the whole way. poor judgment on the flop and a bad turn check forced you into this cooler, a bet on the turn could have pushed you off led by his reraise or flat call for show of strength.
advanced strat ITT. villain skips the raise and just reraises instead.. u would def know he has an ace then.