Chicago Bulls

Lol, I would love to hear the homer logic on this statement.
I'm guessing you would be joining in to laugh at the dude that thinks the Mavs will have a better shot at beating the team that just won a series 4-1.
The way I worded it, I see why you guys might have thought I was taking crazy pills.I think it's a better match up in terms of a more exciting series. Thanks for pointing that out, brv. I think the Mavs would've rolled over the Bulls, and looking at it from the viewpoint of if the Mavs had lost, I think the Heat would've soundly beaten the Thunder.This Finals match up should be a good 1 in terms of competitiveness. 2 future HOFers on each team, a great defense vs a great offense and 2, seemingly now great, 4th quarter comeback teams.Pippen unleashed some real Homer logic this morning.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying that about Kobe is way more legit than saying it about LeBron.LeBron needs at least 3 or 4 rings before he can be put in that convo.If the Heat lose this year, does any1 here think he'll get 3 or 4?

Would not surprise me at all if Pippen secretly hates MJ. Guy is the best ever but he is also a huge a-hole. MJ > Lebron obv. Pippen just taking a swipe at MJ for ulterior reasons IMO.

Would not surprise me at all if Pippen secretly hates MJ. Guy is the best ever but he is also a huge a-hole. MJ > Lebron obv. Pippen just taking a swipe at MJ for ulterior reasons IMO.
Yeah, I don't doubt that he doesn't like Jordan, but I don't dig Pippen takin' shots at him. To Scottie: MJ = Responsible for ALL your rings. Show some fckin' respect, even if you guys weren't fiends off the court and aren't friends now!Sincerely, NellaKreb
Saying that about Kobe is way more legit than saying it about LeBron.LeBron needs at least 3 or 4 rings before he can be put in that convo.If the Heat lose this year, does any1 here think he'll get 3 or 4?
Yes. Jordan was 28 before he won 1. If he doesn't win this year, he'll have tons more chances to win.Because Jordan is so exalted now, people forget what it was like in the 80's for him. People loaded him with all kinds of baggage. Said he was too selfish to win a championship, said he couldn't win "the big one", said no team without a great big man could with a 2 guard as it's best player could ever win it all. People thought Jordan was great, but didn't think he was a winner.. right up until the point he won everything. Lebron had been in the league for so long, that we sometimes forget how young he is, how many more years of this he has ahead of him. I think 3 is the absolute least he's going to win, if he wins this year or not.

Yeah the parallels between MJ 1984-1990 and Lebron 2003-2010 are pretty striking.Also, MJ wins no rings without Pippen. So there should be mutual respect.

MJ winning no rings w/o Pippen...I don't know about all that, but I don't hear Jordan talking about certain people being more complete players than Scottie was.It's almost like Scottie is bitter that Jordan is more famous than him even though they won their rings together.And LeBron is still younger than Jordan was at the same point in his career, but I'd put 3 rings at the max If he doesn't win this year.

I think Pip is just bitter that MJ is such a jerk.MJ may have won rings without Scottie but not in Chicago unless they picked up significant help.

I think Pip is just bitter that MJ is such a jerk.MJ may have won rings without Scottie but not in Chicago unless they picked up significant help.
He's probably bitter that MJ has made like 100 times what pippen has. Also i've heard rumors of Pippen having financial trouble, and asking MJ for help and got the high hat. The bartenders and waitresses of chicago I'm sure have broken hearts that no tippin' Pippen has fallen on hard times.
He's probably bitter that MJ has made like 100 times what pippen has. Also i've heard rumors of Pippen having financial trouble, and asking MJ for help and got the high hat. The bartenders and waitresses of chicago I'm sure have broken hearts that no tippin' Pippen has fallen on hard times.
scottie got embezzled