Chicago Bulls

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the greater good of the sport, they need to put a stop to this Miami thing right here and now. We can't have Miami winning right out of the chute, thereby justifying the repugnant night of The Decision and the even more annoying celebration before they had even won a game. The Heat must be made to wait.LET'S GO CHICAGO!!

For the greater good of the sport, they need to put a stop to this Miami thing right here and now. We can't have Miami winning right out of the chute, thereby justifying the repugnant night of The Decision and the even more annoying celebration before they had even won a game. The Heat must be made to wait.LET'S GO CHICAGO!!
Go Bulls GoGo Bulls Go

Great game Bulls, keep that shit up!Speaking of bulls... Ochocinco is about 2 ride one in just over 40 minutes on the Versus channel (12:30am est).I posted it in entertainment, but thought I'd let "bulls" fans know too :)Over/Under on 6.5 seconds? I'm takin' 8 ftw, but that's only 'cause I like Chad.

Great game Bulls, keep that shit up!Speaking of bulls... Ochocinco is about 2 ride one in just over 40 minutes on the Versus channel (12:30am est).I posted it in entertainment, but thought I'd let "bulls" fans know too :)Over/Under on 6.5 seconds? I'm takin' 8 ftw, but that's only 'cause I like Chad.
No chance he gets to two seconds.The Gibson putback was crazy.
taj-1-1.gif
That makes it soooo much less cool, that I'm actually sad. I really wish they hadn't done that, since that was the highlight of the game. This is the first series so far this year that I don't care who wins. I like both teams.
  • 2 weeks later...

I wanted the Bulls to win so bad, but I actually think the Heat are a better match up for the Mavs.Pullin' for the Mavs now.*Sigh... no more 'Bulls Corner' on PTI...

Not optimistic for the Mavs considering they have to deal with a real Defense now. I hope so though.Blackhawks bluprint though. Come out of nowhere, lose in the conference finals, win the next year. (Except they won't have to blow it up the year after)

I wanted the Bulls to win so bad, but I actually think the Heat are a better match up for the Mavs.
Lol, I would love to hear the homer logic on this statement.Nice season Chicago but D-Rose has now twice been a huge FT choker in big spots. Not good.
I wanted the Bulls to win so bad, but I actually think the Heat are a better match up for the Mavs.
HAHAHAHAHA
WOW! I don't know what I'd do if I was a Bulls fan right now.
I'm guessing you would be joining in to laugh at the dude that thinks the Mavs will have a better shot at beating the team that just won a series 4-1.
I'm guessing you would be joining in to laugh at the dude that thinks the Mavs will have a better shot at beating the team that just won a series 4-1.
I have no opinion on this series...I'm just praying Dallas wins. If there is a God, he wouldn't let Miami win this series.