Anyone else here really like shows from Britian? I've become a huge fan of Doctor Who and Torchwood in the last year.Sherlock started airing in the US last weekend and I'm hoping to see it soon - reviews have all been really good so far.Are there any other shows I'm missing out on? Any that you want to try? For any that haven't seen Dr. Who or Torchwood, I'd definitely suggest it. Especially Dr. Who.

I like Top Gear.I used to love Dr Who till this past year. Now it sucks imo. New Dr is okay but his new companion might be worse than Martha.I loved Life on Mars. Stay far away from the US version but rent the British version.The new Law and Order UK is decent.

I've seen and loved all three of the new Sherlock Holmes movies, they remind me of the source material in a great familiar way. I watched the first of the Red Riding movies past week. It's called 1974, and stars the new Spiderman. I liked it , dent love it, but since I have the next two at home, I'll probably check them out.

I used to love Dr Who till this past year. Now it sucks imo. New Dr is okay but his new companion might be worse than Martha.
Yeah, new companion was pretty annoying. But the way Rory came into his own the last few episodes was awesome to see. And Matt Smith's last 4 episodes sold me on him. It was really an excllent 2nd half of the season.As for coupling, it looks funny, but I can't do a show that uses a laughtrack.
  • 2 weeks later...