Live Canucks Game

Canucks vs Devils = $200 2 tickets or Canucks vs Hawks = $300 2 tickets. Seat are pretty much the same. Hawks tix are 2 rows farther back, but still in the upper bowl. Would you pay the extra $100 to see the hawks? Im really leaning towards the hawks game cause i freaking hate them and the place would be rocking. Thoughts?

Canucks vs Devils = $200 2 tickets or Canucks vs Hawks = $300 2 tickets. Seat are pretty much the same. Hawks tix are 2 rows farther back, but still in the upper bowl. Would you pay the extra $100 to see the hawks?
Interesting..Both teams have some big name stars..Surprised why the Hawks game would be so much more?Unless you are a Hawks fan I go to the Devils game..
They are considering the hawks game a "premium game" thats why there charging more
I see...Yes a lot of sports teams do that...The Blue Jays do that here in Toronto..

If I'm spending that much on tickets then I would spend the extra cash and watch the Hawks game. The Canucks/Hawks hate each other so it will be a great game, I think. Plus, I still find NJ to be on the boring side.